[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R.I.P. 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_box_office_bombs#Biggest_box_office_bombs
>>
This table doesn't seem accurate. Blackhat made more money than that. Unless it's only counting US and Canada grosses, but still...
>>
>>67590970
HOLY SHIT BLACKHAT JESUS CHRIST

GUESS THEY DIDN'T NEED A BLACKHAT HACKER NAMED HATHAWAY AFTER ALL :^)
>>
File: bo.png (133 KB, 582x621) Image search: [Google]
bo.png
133 KB, 582x621
>5 movies in all time worldwide
>>
File: jem box office.png (943 KB, 992x1406) Image search: [Google]
jem box office.png
943 KB, 992x1406
The Jem movie cost 5 million and it didn't even make that back
>>
>>67591016

Blackhat made ~$20 million

Go figure that Wikipedia has an error, how could that happen?
>>
was good dinosaur pixar? i don't care enough to look it up
>>
>>67590970
>tfw The Man from UNCLE was good
>tfw Henry can't catch a break
>>
File: blackhat.jpg (200 KB, 995x763) Image search: [Google]
blackhat.jpg
200 KB, 995x763
ouch
>>
File: 1435117347718.png (611 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435117347718.png
611 KB, 700x700
>The Adventures of Baron Munchausen

Fucking cretins
>>
>>67591947
I've only seen him in man of steel and his acting was terrible for the most part, but that could be from bad directing (I hope so, he seems like such a nice guy and I hope he has talent)
>>
>>67592091
Yes, even if you just watch the trailer for the TMFU you can see he's got much more possible charisma.
He's just been stuck with shit Snyder who keeps forcing him to be a brooding unhappy Superman
>>
>>67591073

>what is inflation
>>
>>67592091
He was actually really charismatic in The Man from UNCLE which I was surprised by.
He had great chemistry with Armie Hammer and Alicia Vikander. It was the most enjoyable spy movie that came out last year, imo.
>>
>>67590970
>Pixels
>80m budget
>240m gross
How the fuck is that a bomb? Even counting the 55% of the gross going to the studio, it can't have had 40m in advertising
>>
>>67592128
It's not that serious superman can't work, it's just he's obviously got zero direction.

There's so many parts in Man of Steel where he should he surprised or shocked or angry or sad or curious or just anything, but he's flat 90% of the time.

A lot of people don't realize he's not depressed or "dark" but just has zero direction.

...but let's not get into a discussion about capeshit. Has cavill been in anything other than TMFU and superman that's of note?
>>
File: the good dinosaur poster.jpg (688 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
the good dinosaur poster.jpg
688 KB, 2000x3000
>>67591719
>was good dinosaur pixar?
Yup.
>>
>>67590970
Most of these movies just cost way more than they should have. They aren't bad, just having way too high expectations for how much they would Gross
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.