[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how fucked is DC when this bombs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: capekino.jpg (271 KB, 1125x900) Image search: [Google]
capekino.jpg
271 KB, 1125x900
how fucked is DC when this bombs?
>>
They made him look like like a pedophile rapist.
>>
>>67589371
Nah it will usher in an age of capekino.
>>
>>67589371

Say whatever you want, but the shills got me, I'm legit excited for this because of all Leto antics I read here
>>
>>67589371
Not at all, surely Skeleton Woman's standalone and the Justice League movie will fix everything!
>>
BONKERS
O
N
K
E
R
S
>>
The funny thing is that this will likely to outperform BvS.
It has the part from BvS where everyone loves (Batfleck), it has quips, it has all the fan favourite villains. This movie is almost impossible to fail.
>>
This will be better than BvS in every way

It's going to get the Reddit/Deadpool crowd plus has a load of big characters and actors. I wouldn't be surprised if it took $1 Billion
>>
>>67591549
this desu, the only way DC can fuck it up is making it somehow gritty and serious
>>
>>67591549
I don't think your average joe actually knows any of the villains save for Harley and Joker
>>
>reddit quips
>marvel narrative structure

AMAZING OMG 104% RT FRESH BRUH CULTURAL GENOCIDE ALL THE WAY BABYYY
>>
>>67591549

People also said BvS was impossible to fail.
Then again this doesn't have Snyder.

If this movie doesn't go for HEAVY HANDED SYMBOLICAL MEANING GUYS and actually just delves on the idea of taking a bunch criminals and make a crime fighting squad it might do ok-

Oh who am I kidding, it's gonna be an embarassing shitfest that insults youe intelligence. German reviewers used "Fremdscham" a lot for BvS, I'll be surprised if they don't use that word for SS
>>
>>67591734
That's all they need.
>>
>>67589371
Is that a golden fucking gun?
>>
File: gfdgfdgdfg.jpg (88 KB, 535x425) Image search: [Google]
gfdgfdgdfg.jpg
88 KB, 535x425
Might dilute the Joker character for a while.
That's probably a good thing though.
>>
>>67591549
Harley is a huge draw.

For some reason Harley makes girls consider lesbianism and gives guys boners. So you've got your capeshit movie females will willingly go see, and guy will go see it for Harleys ass and explosions.

I'm not recalling what it up against at it's release date, but it will probably print money. I'm expecting a new trailer in a couple of months.
>>
>>67591969
>For some reason Harley makes girls consider lesbianism
I'd like to see a source on that.
>>
so, that damaged tattoo will remain?
>>
>>67591890
Pretty much.
>>
>>67591969
Because in the comics Harley had a lot of sexual tension (can't recall if they actually fucked) with Poison Ivy
>>
>>67589371
This is probably the only one that will be good as the Grim / Dark world fits Suicide Squad.
>>
>>67591990

Of course.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPJ8b7zwa98
>>
>>67592029

Great, what's the next step in their master plan?
>>
>>67589371

>Literally make every single villain some sort of Heath Ledger Joker knock off now
>Except the actual Joker, he's a juggalo now

What the fuck
>>
File: 1408454892906.png (597 KB, 645x512) Image search: [Google]
1408454892906.png
597 KB, 645x512
>>67591806

these dc tears are so delicious.
>>
>cast a versatile actor in a major role
He'll be fine

>cast a marble mouth stick that can't act in a major role
If you point it out you hate all women
>>
>>67592097
leave Cara alone
>>
File: Jason todd.png (527 KB, 1200x494) Image search: [Google]
Jason todd.png
527 KB, 1200x494
The Joker is Jason Todd who took up the mantle after his torture. Batman killed the original Joker but can't bring himself to kill Jason Todd's Joker.
>>
>>67592087
What villain was like Heath's Joker?
And don't tell me "Lex" because Lex was just Jesse being himself as always.
>>
>>67591888
But BvS didn't fail, even with reviews like THAT it still didn't fail.
>>
>>67591983
Well if you got out more, you'd know that women fucking adore Harley Quinn. Maybe it's because she's a nut-job badass...but I think it's secretly because they want to lick her vagina.

I could be wrong. But I know that if I went out and bought my GF a Harley Quinn t-shirt right now I'd probably get a blowjob and a home cooked meal. Girls fawn over the character.
>>
>>67591734
It has Joker, Harley, Will Smith and Cara Delevagina
>>
>>67592139
One of the deleted scenes in BvS says the Joker killed Robin and sent the suit to Batman. Robin is not the Joker, this theory is almost as stupid as Luke being Kylo Ren.
>>
>>67592222
Whoa, sweet quads.

Bad word of mouth will kill the longevity of BvS. You're right, it didn't fail, but it could have done so much more for WB. Blame whomever you want be it Snyder or Affleck or whatever. If you want to use different terminology you can just say "it's not preforming up to expectations"
>>
>>67591630
Don't know about Reddit, but I loved Deadpool and definitely won't be seeing this.
>>
>>67592271
>Your son is gone
>He was weak like his father

It's not beyond the realm of possibility that the Joker was at one time Robin, and he "killed" the Robin side of himself and became the joker.
>>
>>67592269
Will Smith isn't a box office draw anymore.
>>
It'll break 1.5 billion easy just because of Harley. The chinks are gonna go crazy for their new waifu
>>
>>67589371
yer thread is being memed by the nsa. you included too many trigger words.
>>
>>67592222

It failed in the regard that it was the movir that was supposed to hype up the entire world for the upcoming DC movies and lay the foundation but at thos rate the solo movies might get cancelled. If fucking BvS underperforms what do you think the Aquaman or Cyborg movie will do?
>>
>>67592366
that nigga is meme poison
>>
>>67592271
it's not entirely impossible you fucking pretend comic fag
>>
>>67592450
HOL UP
>>
So what were they thinking when they decided to make a movie about Suicide Squad? I mean, where would they get such an idea in the first place?
>>
>>67592814

>Watch GotG
>haha this is just silly nobody would like a movie about a bunch of criminals saving the wor-
>SHIT RING ME UP TO WB FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>67592870
But GotG had the dashing rogue type of criminals like good old Han Solo, while Suicide Squad had... I don't even know what they have.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.