[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The other Brendan thread died Here we can discuss how his s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: JUSTTTT.jpg (49 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
JUSTTTT.jpg
49 KB, 960x540
The other Brendan thread died

Here we can discuss how his shit got fucked, possible comeback opportunities, and share rare brendans

I feel like capeshit is the way to go, if he could nab an iconic superhero role like RDJ he'd be on the path to unJUSTing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qi46giPHwM
>>
File: 1439093924433.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1439093924433.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
JUST
>>
Wasn't he a cunt to his wife and kids
>>
>>67588246
>Believing the lies perpetuated by his money-sucking whore of an ex-wife

Maybe to her, but I'm willing to bet he was nothing short of an angel to his children
>>
>>67587458
brendan won't be relevant till his alimony is over then he will start making movies again

>>67588246
dunno but probably considering he got divorced and pays alimony out the ass

his comeback will be when his alimony is over and he does a shitload of movies for cheap because he wants an income again
>>
>>67588290
Could Brendan become the new Nick Cage/Eric Roberts?

I'd love to see him occasionally pop up in random movies just for the memes
>>
Alimony is a common thing, why would that be the reason for his JUST ?

Does he pay that much? Surely he's loaded
>>
>>67588332
he's definitely more eric roberts with his current acting, but if he gets better maybe he could ascend to nick cage levels
>>
>>67588332
Brendan is too far gone. The next time we hear about him it will be his botched suicide
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0OPitETKRBa
>>
File: jmfsu.jpg (5 KB, 173x256) Image search: [Google]
jmfsu.jpg
5 KB, 173x256
>>67588353
>does he pay that much
>>
>>67588353

he pays a scary amount

one of the worst settlements ive ever heard
>>
>>67588353
He pays almost a million a year im pretty sure
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.