[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every now and then go on YT and just follow a stream of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: glee_likes_boys.jpg (32 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
glee_likes_boys.jpg
32 KB, 360x240
>every now and then go on YT and just follow a stream of shit normies watch/listen to out of curiosity
>stumble upon this

the fuck, /tv/? is it normal for tv to be THIS degenerate now?

https://youtu.be/H9TBFcwsYrY
>>
>>67585680
>>every now and then go on YT and just follow a stream of shit normies watch/listen to out of curiosity

You should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>67585680
I still can't believe they had the great Shirley MacLaine act with fucking Darren Criss of all people. Degeneracy indeed
>>
>>67585718
why? you aren't curious what is happening in the mainstream?

i do this once or twice in a year, just to see what kind of tricks the Jews are up to.
>>
File: 1420889392413.jpg (141 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1420889392413.jpg
141 KB, 803x688
>>67585755
>>
>>67585680
>caring about post-season 1 Glee

Nigga, you fucked up.
>>
>>67585809
i never even watched it, nigger. hence why i'm asking if this is normal now for TV.

i just want to know how far the Jews have taken this operation.
>>
>>67585861
there are gays in every single show now, mate. sorry to break it to you
>>
File: go back.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
go back.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>67585809
>caring about Glee at all
>>
>>67585680
Glee is literally faggotry the show and everyone knows it.
Watching it is practically outing yourself as a gay.
>>
>>67585680

>degenerate

Jesus, if it triggers you like a SJW, just turn away and watch something else.
>>
>>67585680
Is this an accurate representation of american men?
>>
File: moza.png (151 KB, 449x442) Image search: [Google]
moza.png
151 KB, 449x442
glee is painful to watch
why does it exist
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.