[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You Marveldrones realize if BvS tanks, it's bad for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: LexiBelle.jpg (66 KB, 616x446) Image search: [Google]
LexiBelle.jpg
66 KB, 616x446
You Marveldrones realize if BvS tanks, it's bad for you too right?

Think about it.

If DC/WB doesn't make anything worth watching, that's just less quality entertainment for you in the long run.

Meanwhile Marvel/Disney loses out on healthy competition to keep them from getting lazier with their shit.

Bottom line: If our ship sinks, we're taking yours down with us.

If we lose, YOU LOSE.
>>
I wish it was good and actually bought a ticket unlike most people discussing it, but there's no escaping it's a shit movie.
>>
File: 1459224383564.jpg (128 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1459224383564.jpg
128 KB, 1200x600
Why is Eisenberg so handsome?
>>
>>67585177
cucks vs alphas
jews vs goys
/tv/ vs reddit
>>
>>67585177
>DC
>Healthy competition
>>
>>67585177
not really: oversaturation of shitty products is bad for the market like Atari proved in 1983
>>
File: 1458423217304.gif (1 MB, 680x480) Image search: [Google]
1458423217304.gif
1 MB, 680x480
>>67585177
>DCfaggots offering an olive branch in complete delusion
>>
>>67585296
Marvel needs a scapegoat, anon. Once people stop bashing DC because there will be nothing left to bash, they'll start to get sick of Marvel.
>>
>>67585177
What?
>>
>>67585177
I'm not a marveldrone, I fucking hate this cape fad. The sooner the bubble pops, the better.
>>
>>67586884
If DC stops, Marvel films lose any reason to have effort put into them. They'll become more like transformers films than some of them already are.
>>
NO PEACE
>>
>the care given to starting and maintaining the MCU establishes the idea that if you give a fuck and make a decent product, people will keep coming back

>marvel/disney is suddenly going to forget this because DC/WB stops making terrible movies

... in other news, beer, food, and cigarette companies are going to suddenly start replacing all their products with dogshit, because that'll mean a quick buck!
>>
>>67585177
the same mental gymnastics required to justify the plot and character motivations in BvS, nice.
>>
>>67585177

But this capeflick has already broken even, what the fuck are you talking about about tanking?
>>
>>67585177

NIGGA. THERE HASN'T BEEN A DECENT DC MOVIE SINCE FUCKING DARK KNIGHT. ITS OVER. ITS ALWAYS BEEN OVER.
>>
>to keep them from getting lazier with their shit.
>lazier
>marvel

Don't think that's even possible to be honesto my familio
>>
I was hyped for this movie for the same reason.

I want DC to get in the game too. More capeshit and more memes for everyone.
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>67587182
>>
>>67585177
I'm well aware of that. But this is basically a lose-lose situation for WB/DC right now. Either BvS's critical failure forces WB to go back to the drawing board, meaning that they wasted money on both BvS and MoS, or they trudge along making movies that are mediocre at best and horrible at worst, killing any good will they have with superhero fans (both casual and hardcore viewers, and DC and Marvel fans alike) and also causing them to lose money on future films.

Unless the rumored interest in Disney buying WB turns out to be true and they don't get beaten to the punch by Fox or Apple (and even then, they'd probably have to sell DC off anyway due to antitrust laws), there's nothing they can do to help WB's DC movies not suck.

I wanted DC's cinematic universe to succeed. I wanted to see Marvel get real competion. After watching Man of Steel, I knew WB didn't understand why Marvel was successful. I watched Batman v Superman believing that it would suck (especially since WB rushed right in to what is effectively a Justice League movie), but still hoping against hope that maybe, just maybe, they could pull out an at-least-decent movie out of it, only to end up utterly disappointed.

I think Man of Steel and Batman v Superman suck, but I'm not celebrating WB shooting themselves in the foot at all. They let Snyder and Goyer oversee their cinematic universe in the expectation that they would be DC's Kevin Feige, only to see that they were far from the right people to do the job, and watch as their cinematic universe crumbles around them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.