[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Jessi left Mike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
>tfw Jessi left Mike
>>
all shitposters check in
>>
Where is your proof
>>
File: shinningelevator.gif (2 MB, 350x246) Image search: [Google]
shinningelevator.gif
2 MB, 350x246
>>67581630
Red Flow standing by
>>
File: datchin.png (50 KB, 614x516) Image search: [Google]
datchin.png
50 KB, 614x516
>>67581585
good, now hes all mine
>>
File: 1447817564324.jpg (274 KB, 817x829) Image search: [Google]
1447817564324.jpg
274 KB, 817x829
>it's a Jessi flirts with Jack episode
>>
They're still around and she's still producing. She just doesn't want to be on BotW anymore.

I think she just got tired of watching the shit that they watch on BotW. Could you imagine if she had watched Exploding Varmints with them?
>>
>>67582652
Yeah, most of the time she looked bored as fuck watching them. I don't blame her though. Up to six hours of shitty movies that are sometimes not even funny-bad could be brutal.
>>
Jack Packard did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1390722983415.png (105 KB, 330x328) Image search: [Google]
1390722983415.png
105 KB, 330x328
>>67581823
Red eyes standing by
>>
After praising Jurassic World and the Force Awakens and then saying "Movies make me want to be dead." its clear Mike is just going through the motions of life, like us. Only in front of a camera and getting paid to do it.

He can't wait to be cremated.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.