[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most underrated capeshit ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Hellboy.jpg (66 KB, 800x440) Image search: [Google]
Hellboy.jpg
66 KB, 800x440
Is this the most underrated capeshit ever?
>>
Dunno if you can call it marvel style capeshit but it certainly blows that garbage out of the water
>>
>>67581452
No.

Ang lee hulk
V for vendetta
Darkman
>>
>closest adaptation besides Watchmen
>perfect casting
>teriffic practical effects.
>Del Toro

This movie is the citizen kane of capekino
>>
File: 574564.jpg (17 KB, 360x217) Image search: [Google]
574564.jpg
17 KB, 360x217
>Perlman getting older and older
>time for a third movie running out by the day
>>
>>67581553
V for Vendetta is one of the biggest meme movies ever conceived, what are you smoking.
>>
>>67581616
>script based off Hellboy in Hell

It'd be a great send off for the character on screen. Or do a Hellboy and B.P.R.D. 1952 style prequel.
>>
>>67581452
Too bad the sequel sucked.

What went wrong (outside of losing Niles as fishboy)
>>
Worst part about the film was Myers. Everything else was pretty faithful to the comics. It kills me that there probably won't be a Hellboy 3. As much as I hate Shitstarter, Del Toro should set one up. It's the only way he's gonna get the money he wants to make it.

I think it would be great to end the trilogy with the storyline from the storm & the fury, giving perlman the perfect send-off when nimue/ogrdru jahad kills hellboy and drags him to hell
>>
File: 1441854265464.jpg (19 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1441854265464.jpg
19 KB, 400x226
>>67582066
>the sequel sucked
The sequel didn't suck at all, friend.

What's the matter... Not enough quips for you?
>>
>>67582066
The sequel was good, faggot
>>
>>67581452
I love literally everything about this fucking movie,
>>
Watchmen?
>>
>>67581452
no that will always be this
>>
>>67581452
Hellboy 1 and 2
Rocketeer
Unbreakable
Darkman
>>
File: KfvArKw.jpg (43 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
KfvArKw.jpg
43 KB, 480x270
>>67581694
It was good until 'le anonmouse legun" and normies ran it into the ground.
>>
>>67581574
It's not that close of an adaption desu. Kind of a reddit adaption. The comics are way better, much darker, goes deeper into mythology and the like. Hellboys a deeper character. In the movies he's all like "HAW HAW AHAW LOOKIT ME IM SMOKING A CIGAR AND DRINK BEEAH AND EATIN DONUTS AND CHIMICHUNGAS KILL ME NOW PLS"
>>
>>67582346
But that movie isn't great.
>>
>>67581553
no
fuck no
still no, stick to evil dead
>>
Hellboy needs a new movie. More focus on dark atmosphere with less dialogue besides some ghosts telling weird folklore while drinking with Helllad. The first was pretty good, the second ok, but they didn't quite hit the mark of what makes the comics so good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.