[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
M. Night Shyamalan thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
M. Night Shyamalan thread
>>
File: 1459214502438[1].gif (933 KB, 343x284) Image search: [Google]
1459214502438[1].gif
933 KB, 343x284
>>67580239
>alien on the tv
>>
>>67580239
some1 is going to post that scary alien pic. i'm out desu
>>
>>67580239
what went wrong?
>>
>>67580461
Unchecked ego
>>
>>67580239

M Night is a victim of his own success. After Sixth Sense he went from some Indian nobody to a rich and famous Hollywood director.. he started to poo in loo, and lost his edge.
>>
>>67580461
He created Signs which was incredibly misunderstood at its release. Then he got frustrated and started making shitty movies because people weren't appreciating his good stuff.
>>
>>67580549
was The Village misunderstood or was it actually shit?
I actually liked it
>>
>>67580602
I think it's phenomenal, I hate when people lump it in with his bad movies.
>>
>New Shyamalan movie based in India
>the twist at the end is that all the Indians worship toilets
>>
>>67580648
>>67580602
Consider it's twist was telegraphed, what was there to like?
>>
>>67580239

this guy is living proof that smart doesn't always equal good filmmaker
>>
>>67580745
Beautiful cinematography, wonderful visuals, incredible music, intresting story about propaganda and population control.
>>
>>67580835

do you mean crowd control
>>
>>67580602
2bh I really think The Village had great atmosphere to it. It really convinced me that it was set in Colonial America or Europe or something and got me immersed into the movie. The Cinematography and Music are amazing. I was really surprise when I found out Shamalamadingdong was the director.

The ending was completely shit and inexcusable though.
>>
lady in the water, even if it was a shitshow, had one of the best scores of the last 20 years.
>>
M NIGHT POWER RANKINGS

Unbreakable > The Sixth Sense > The Village > Signs > Lady In The Water > The Happening > The Last Airbender > After Earth
>>
I liked the happening, it was dumb and fun
>>
>>67580461
He didn't retire after Signs.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.