[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Thirty of us went out after her. Four of us came back. I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ClieggLarsHS-SWE.jpg (92 KB, 468x624) Image search: [Google]
ClieggLarsHS-SWE.jpg
92 KB, 468x624
>Thirty of us went out after her. Four of us came back. I'd be with them, only… after I lost my leg I just couldn't ride any more, until I heal. I don't want to give up on her, but she's been gone a month. There's little hope she's lasted this long.

Really? 26 people died looking for fucking Shmi?
>>
>>67578961
26 slaves. He is a rich farmer after all.
>>
>>67578961
>after I lost my leg I just couldn't ride any more
>he says as he's riding on his flying wheelchair

Nigga hook up the engine that Maul had on his space Kawasaki and you could be riding.
>>
>>67578961
It's implied they were fighting sand people. They are dangerous...You know this.
>>
It was possible there was a big wave of raids by the Tuskens, and several farmsteads were hit, and so it was a posse going out to fix shit. He was talking singularly about Shmi because that was his wife and the one that mattered to him.
>>
>>67579024
>I just couldn't ride any more
I seriously hope you're not taking the line literally and not realizing it's supposed to sound like a line from a western
>autism
>>
Based Anakin single-handedly cleaning house and making sand-niggers an endangered species.
>>
>>67578961
it's probably some lame biblical related thing that george thought was clever. surprised he didn't make the number 12.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 640x636
>>67579412
The whole section is based on the John Wayne movie The Searchers.
>>
>>67578961
Was she really tortured and raped?
>>
i never liked sand
>>
>>67579644
That's kind of cool.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.