[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could DC fuck up this badly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: MCU vs DCCU.png (817 KB, 2912x1240) Image search: [Google]
MCU vs DCCU.png
817 KB, 2912x1240
Look at this shit, /tv/. This is what happens when you don't rush things, and when you do.

DCCU reboot when?
>>
if jl is a blunder and capeshit isn't dead they'll just retcon everything using the flash movie
>>
>>
>>67578881
the only thing I found close to the level of quality of BvS was daredevil and winter soldier though. Critics have also shown how pleb they really are, not that it really is something that new, I mean after all they Malick always gets a meh score, Inherent Vice did bad and Only God Forgives also was heavily critized.
>>
>>67578881
You just made the Marvel side look more complex than it really is senpai.
>>
File: FIXED.jpg (474 KB, 2912x1240) Image search: [Google]
FIXED.jpg
474 KB, 2912x1240
>>67578881
fixed
>>
>>67580817
Damn...
>>
wait what does howard the duck have to do with GOTG
>>
>>67580706
Nah, they're all connected like that. Some of which are connected via the ending scenes, true, but therefore still connected. Of course, I added in the tv series and cartoons that tie into the main film plots as well, since having them affected by the events of the films causes them to be a part of the MCU.
>>
File: 4722072-4124452286-howar.jpg (115 KB, 963x594) Image search: [Google]
4722072-4124452286-howar.jpg
115 KB, 963x594
>>67582230
He appears in the Collector's archive.
>>
>>67580666
Kill your self
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.