[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trailer Park Boys S10... where are the torrents. I didnt have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1453081958022.jpg (67 KB, 700x634) Image search: [Google]
1453081958022.jpg
67 KB, 700x634
Trailer Park Boys S10...

where are the torrents. I didnt have to wait at all for season 9. its weird is all.
>>
>>67578803
>just finished watching it because i'm a netflix shill
>cried a little at the end
Not even the series finale apparently, I wish netflix would stop buying and then milking shows
>>
>>67579335
On episode 5 now. i really hope that fat dyke gets whats coming to her.
>>67578803
just do a 30 day free trial. that's what i did.
>>
>>67579435
>i really hope that fat dyke gets whats coming to her.
>i'm mad that you reminded me about her, i hope they bring her back next season so she can get wrecked
>>
>>67579494
damnit .that blows. i was hoping ricky just laid her out or something.
>>
>>67579531
she literally just stops showing up and is never mentioned again for the last ep or two maybe. It's a really weird change tone and I hope they bring her back next season so randy can crush her skull with a bat or she gets married to sam or something
>>
>>67579587
i liked the direction they're taking lahey this time. Not being overpowered by fat lesbians, but by not being so sexually overreaching.
>>
>>67579680
he's absolutely great this season, I love the stuff with the breathalyzer and him just fucking around in general with his mail-route.

So much better than him being wasted 24/7 talking about big sexy julian
>>
File: enough.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
where the fuck are the torrents.
fuck your free month of netflix I want to save it to my pc
>>
>>67579494
Do you honestly think a show made in Canada is going to show a fat angry dyke getting wrecked?

I'm pretty sure even suggesting that is a hate crime in Canada these days.
>>
Holy shit Lucy looks busted as fuck this season. She looks like she's aged 10 years since last season.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 552x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 552x370
>that ending
>jims secret
I honestly wasnt prepared for this boys.
>>
>>67582305
What was Jim's secret? Did I just not hear it or was it obscured

And why did he leave? Did he think he have to move on?
>>
>>67582423
He's Ricky's father
He didn't leave. Barb made him the new trailer park supervisor.
>>
>>67582462
>these new feels
>I thought he was just speaking in a spiritual sense and not a literal sense
>and I meant Julian who left
>>
>>67582423
Jim is ricks real father.
>>
>>67582533
Barb let everyone else stay in return for kicking just Julian out
>>
File: 1458758129820.jpg (94 KB, 785x662) Image search: [Google]
1458758129820.jpg
94 KB, 785x662
LAHEY IS RICKYS FATHER
>>
>>67582618
delete this
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x445
>>67582618
>>
>>67582584
I forgot about that.

Why is she such a flip flopping bitch? She was just terrible the whole season, I hope Sarah does something next season about it
>>
>>67582871
She uses people to get what she wants.
She's kind of a sociopath.
>>
File: 1459024348357.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459024348357.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
Did anybody else honestly not enjoy this season? I thought it was pretty bad. It's just several forced jobs and bringing back characters for the sake of bringing them back for the sake of the fans like Sam and J Roc. The entire thing with J Roc and T leaving for Mexico and bringing back some Mexican bitch was pointless, some pointless things are fine if they're entertaining but the entirety of J Roc's scenes are boring. The celebrity appearances were pretty lame too, they were there just for the sake of being there. Maybe I was just too hyped.
>>
>>67583391
I enjoyed every scene that focused on Lahey/Randy/TheBoys. They definitely missed the J Roc scenes, should have done more bonding stuff with his son. I'm afraid they're falling into the same trap most shitty netflix shows have is making episodes/content thats just there for building up to a future thing, but the payoff is never really worth it.

Also I liked the celebrity scenes. Actually acknowledging they're making a show was fun, unlike most other mockumentaries.
>>
>>67583564
I actually hated the fact that they became famous as "characters." A lot of their issues were solved due to the celebrities hanging around the boys by giving them money which killed any chance of some wacky hijinx happening. It might just be from me watching Swearnet but I hate seeing them as actors now and not idiots being recorded but it might just be a personal bias.
>>
>>67584645
>I hate seeing them as actors now and not idiots being recorded but it might just be a personal bias.

I completely agree, The show taking this turn really took alot away from the show
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.