[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all agree that this was better than Nolan's trilogy, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 176x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 176x250
So we all agree that this was better than Nolan's trilogy, right?
>>
We never agree on anything.
>>
>>67577135
/thread
>>
Best superhero film DC made, I nearly cried honestly. I NEARLY CRIED OVER CAPESHIT. Snyder is welcome back anytime after this man. So good. Not perfect, but so good.
>>
Can all agree that's it beautifully shot kino by visionary Zack Snyder
>>
MARTHA
A
R
T
H
A
>>
I liked it
>>
>>67577321
yes. if you disagree i recommend you take your wife's son to go to the next marvel slop that smear onto the big screen
>>
By far. I enjoyed Begins, and Dark Knight had Ledger.

That said, this was the comics on screen and it was beautiful. It was the film I've been wanting since I was old enough to realize that the DC heroes existed int eh same setting, and yet directors never played the team up card like the cartoons. I remember watching Keaton and Reeves and thinking what an awesome team up they would make, and how their methods would conflict.
>>
>>67577046
Way better.
>>
~
>>
It's pure Kino
>>
peach tea hehehehe
>>
>>67577046
The Dark Knight>BvS>Batman Begins>TDKR
>>
It's pure anti art trash even worse than the avengers 1
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.