[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/tv/ actually thinks the dings at the end he was making was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: maxresdefault.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
140 KB, 1280x720
>/tv/ actually thinks the dings at the end he was making was random and made no sense, then goes on to say BvS was not faithful to the comics
>Doesn't know what a motherbox is
>>
>>67576597
Hacks every one of them.
>>
>>67576597
No one said they were random. They were just stupid >le ebin quotes
I get the fighters of this film hacked each other off when they write Lex's dialogue thinking they were fucking Shakespeare
>>
Cherries are currently out of season where I live but since you're out picking, can you bring me back a few OP?
>>
File: 3860106943_8b6045bf96.jpg (134 KB, 500x253) Image search: [Google]
3860106943_8b6045bf96.jpg
134 KB, 500x253
except motherboxes make a "ping" not a "ding" you spastic

I was hoping he was making a ping sound too but he wasn't and while that's disappointing you need to get over it
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>67576822
>literally complaining about ONE FUCKING LETTER that doesn't change the sound entirely
>>
>>67576822
Come on dude a ping would've been too over thebtop
>>
File: 31b.png (163 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
31b.png
163 KB, 420x420
>>67576822
>being this much of a pingus
>>
>>67576884
when he's talking about bells? yeah one letter makes a difference, he isn't saying "ping ping darkseid is on his way motherfucker" he's saying "the bell is rung and bells make a ding sound - ding ding"
>>
File: AetzE8y.gif (498 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
AetzE8y.gif
498 KB, 400x306
>>67577102
>This much nitpicking over a sound
I'm done. It's bait. No way you are this retarded. No way. Like, you answer yourself and still...nope. I'm done.
>>
>>67576597
Wasn't he ringing a dinner bell?
>>
>>67577186
what? the op is saying that the ding sound is meant to be a motherbox - it isn't. if snyder wanted people to think it was a motherbox, he'd make it a ping. i first thought it was a ping too, but it's just lex making a bell sound. that's it.
>>
For the fucking 5,000,000th time, the line immediately before the "DING"s is:

>"He's coming and he's hungry. The bell has been rung, and it cannot be unrung!"

He's referring to his own metaphor. This is just as stupid as people thinking "Try not to shoot the good guys" refers to Batman.
>>
File: TheCostanza.png (299 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
TheCostanza.png
299 KB, 500x375
>>67577357
>>67577370

https://youtu.be/s-MUzvASr8s

Are we still playing pretend here? I would post the Omega symbol from Batman's dream, but I Don't have it on me. If you really think this wasn't a metaphor for Darkseid, please watch the movie again. They dropped like 5 blatant hints of it.
>>
>>67577711

I agree that it's a reference to the arrival of Darkseid, but thinking that he was directly referring to the noise a mother box makes is dumb, especially since, unless I'm remembering the Cyborg scene wrong, we haven't heard a mother box make that noise yet.
>>
File: CM39DDpUcAAU7ky.jpg (87 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
CM39DDpUcAAU7ky.jpg
87 KB, 600x419
>>67577711
no one is arguing the fact that darkseid is coming you retard, we're arguing the fact that lex is not making a motherbox sound. he's talking about the bell. that's it. if it were a motherbox it would be a ping.
>>
File: 1458937212951.jpg (80 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1458937212951.jpg
80 KB, 599x600
>>67577815
Why do you keep bringing up the sound? Jesus Christ. It is ONE FUCKING LETTER and have essentially the same sound, it even has a fast rhythm! Like a bell doesn't even make a ding, it makes a bwamm (church bells). Anyways the metaphor makes more sense as to Lex talking about Darkseids arrival. He's angry/hungry (probably explained in the movie of Darkseid), the bell has rung and can't be unrung (Motherbox).

It doesn't apply to Lex as much as Darkseid. Even Batman has an idea that Darkseid is coming. The odds that Lex will be the main villain in the next movie is non existant. So why the fuck would he be talking about himself? The audience knows he is not there forever, so why talk about himself? The movie is a platform for JLA v. Darkseid, not JLA v. Lex.
>>
>>67576822
Michael C Hall villain confirmed !
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.