[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: deadpool-movie-poster-20161.jpg (113 KB, 517x755) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-movie-poster-20161.jpg
113 KB, 517x755
http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/disney-chairman-bob-iger-says-we-dont-have-any-plans-to-make-r-rated-marvel-movies-20160303

>People tell me that an R-rated super hero movie doing amazing numbers at the box office would change cinema forever
>tfw I haven't seen or felt any changes

Why did people hype up that this was some game changer?

Name one recent movie announcement that has been altered in wake of this movie. Suicide Squad is still PG-13 for example
>>
Batman vs Superman uncut R-rated for blu ray
>>
>R Movies, for adults only
>less audience, less profit

gee that was easy
>>
>>67575366
its been 1 month
>>
It wasn't, but it broke the curse that lesser known R-rated capeshit could never succeed
Now I want my r-rated Ghost Rider but that's not happening in this lifetime
>>
I'm glad it was R rated
It sucks that Hugh Jackman is a colossal faggot and doesn't want to do R rated wolverine movies so we got the terrible Origins and Wolverine
At least when Deadpool kills a guy the head goes flying, they don't just fall over without you seeing anything
>>
>>67575389
THIS
>>
File: 1035x690-snyder-1800-1398692812.jpg (150 KB, 1035x690) Image search: [Google]
1035x690-snyder-1800-1398692812.jpg
150 KB, 1035x690
>>67575366
Can we now all thank based Snyder for releasing a non kids Batman v Superman movie which has scenes of Batman beating people to death, one guy he keeps smashing his head in as blood squirts.

No other director would have made the movie like this but Snyder, and the unrated cut is gonna be even more graphic!
>>
Hey, I haven't seen Deadpool yet.

Our local theater is still showing it- and I was thinking about taking my Dad to see it.

I know it's R-rated, how sexual does it get though? Nothing that would be too awkward with a parent?
>>
>>67576319
It's pretty awkward to be honest. There's a pegging joke.
>>
>>67576352
I see. What about nudity?
>>
>>67576319
There's one montage sex scene with pegging included, but you're pretty clear after that. It's memey as fuck though, I wouldn't recommend it tbqh pham.
>>
>>67576319
NOO the sex scene is very graphic as they fuck for over 3 minutes in different positions. She fucks him in the ass with a strap on too.

The way they use a 60's song makes it even more disturbing if your dad watches it. Whenever he hears Calendar Girl he will think of this movie KEK
>>
>>67576428
Strip club scene

tits
>>
>>67576428
Full on titties, bush and a glorious shot of Ryan Renolds ass .
>>
>>67576454
>>67576456
>>67576496
>>67576519
Okay, I won't take my Dad then. Thanks guys.
>>
>>67575366

To be fair, it's not like Disney is clamoring to make Deadpool and The Punisher movies like they are Spider-Man and X-Men.
>>
>>67575389

Not that special. The Hobbit 3 extended cut is R as well
>>
File: x-force-featured-image.jpg (534 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
x-force-featured-image.jpg
534 KB, 1024x682
>>67575389
>uncut
it's already 2+ hours long. whats next, 6hour long capecinéma by Béla Tarr ?

>>67575366
what about the X-Factor?
>>
>>67576686
I guess u hav never watched a peter jackson movie
>>
>>67575503
Hopefully we get Ghost Rider on Netflix.
>>
>>67576859
R rated Ghost Rider would def be sweet
>>
>>67576686
I think you're mixing up X-Factor and X-Force. X-Factor would make a cool show. X-Force would mnake a cool movie. It's had some kickass line ups. I know most people just want it for Cable/Deadpool, but I dislike both. I want Psylocke, Fantomex and Domino. Wolverine would be nice, but I doubt that'll happen.
>>
>>67575366
>Why did people hype up that this was some game changer?

who?
>>
>>67576779
besides Braindead and Tintin, no.

i think it's really unneccessery for a capemovie to be over 90min.

>>67576940
err.. right i've mixed them
>>
Someone already said BvS extended cut but that doesn't really count, it's not like they had time to change the movie after the success of deadpool. It was only rated r for some violence that got cut. A much better example would be that the wolverine 3 is gonna be rated r, and there will most likely be a rated r x-force, and undoubtedly more deadpool movies.
>>
>>67577248
Snyder already said it was a light-R. If goofy ass movie like The Hobbit can get an R-rating the rating system is broken.
>>
>>67576319
it's really not a theater movie, just watch it on your couch with friends or however you feel the comfiest
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDMJpsDNg28
>>
>>67576319
Really depends on what your dad is ok with. I saw it with my mom twice and she loved it. Shit her favorite joke was "I bet it feels HUGE in this hand." If it's too much for your dad he's probably just a bitch. If the problem is "oh it's awkward I don't want to watch that with him" then man the fuck up it's only awkward if you make it awkward.
>>
>>67577359
stop spamming your channel
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.