[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We improve parts of the BvS script
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: BvS.jpg (86 KB, 636x650) Image search: [Google]
BvS.jpg
86 KB, 636x650
>Perry: "Nobody cares about Clark Kent taking on the Batman."
>[Perry turns to walk away]
>Clark: [under his breath] "And what if it's Superman taking on the Batman?"
>Perry: [suddenly turning back to Clark] "Did you say something?"
>Clark: [pretend coughs] "Huh? Oh... I, uh... n-no, nothing!"
>[Perry eyes him suspiciously before walking away again]

Perfect.
>>
>>67573499
Bravo Marvel
>>
>Save Martha!
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!
>It's my mom's name, I been trying to tell you that Lex Luthor kidnapped her you jackass!
>>
>>67573499
Having not seen the movie, does this actually happen or are we memeing right now?
>>
Someone post that Spider-Man frisbee dog meme
>>
Batman challenges doomsday to a dance off
>>
>>67573633
maymays.

some marvel idiot trying to add his quips to capekino so he can attempt to understand
>>
>>67573633
The dialogue ends at
Nobody cares about Clark Kent taking on the batman

Op is just memeing
>>
File: CDqooFG.jpg (468 KB, 1920x804) Image search: [Google]
CDqooFG.jpg
468 KB, 1920x804
does bvs has the same yellow tint as man of steel?
>>
File: BYsAfmm.jpg (484 KB, 1920x804) Image search: [Google]
BYsAfmm.jpg
484 KB, 1920x804
>>67573813
tint removed
>>
>>67573633

Don't listen to DC shills, it actually happens.
>>
>>67573633
First two lines happen in the film and then the OP spewed that garbage underneath as an "improvement".
Honestly remaking Luthor from Mark Zuckerberg with autism into a non-autistic sociopathic business man would've boosted the film by a ton.
>>
>>67573858
Its not yellow but more of a gray-blue tint.
Doesn't help that literally only 5 scenes take place during the day.
>>
>>67573813
>>67573858
There's not tint, but it does have Snyder's style in there. I'm not exactly sure how do describe it, but it does feel like a movie directed by him.

I personally liked the filter in MoS. It made the movie feel more comic book-esque.
>>
>>67573672
>Batman challenges doomsday to a martha off
>"this one is called the WHERE'S MARTHA"
>>
File: tint.jpg (560 KB, 1920x804) Image search: [Google]
tint.jpg
560 KB, 1920x804
>>67573858
You left some of the tint in.
Here, let me help you.
>>
>>67573813
Everything is blue, especially the young bruce bits
>>
>>67573813
>>67573858
That framing. That composition. Bravo Mr. Snyder
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.