[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've been given the responsibility of creating an organization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
You've been given the responsibility of creating an organization that uses the Force, as an alternative to the Jedi and the Sith. What are the philosophies and rules that you would adopt for it?
>>
>>67571824
rape women
Knights of Ree
>>
>>67571824

- get money
- get paid
>>
>>67571824
Our calling card left behind after slaughtering aa village will be a shinebox.
>>
>>67572368
>Not get money, fuck bitches

You had one job senpai
captcha: Naw Avenue
>>
The Kino Patricians

Our goals would be to bring balance to the cinema.
>>
-The force serves whoever has money
-Twi'lek women only, no clothes allowed.
>>
I have a whole fan fiction written about this.

I call them "The Fallen Ones".

They're former Jedi who believe the only way to have peace is to kill all force users and leave Mankind in ignorant bliss.
>>
File: Mandalorians.1.jpg (159 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
Mandalorians.1.jpg
159 KB, 970x545
Nah.
>>
>>67571824
>everyone wears long black coats to symbolise their brooding and mysteriousness
>super long lightsabres to show we mean business and can strike from a distance
>glasses/monocles to show our intellectualism and that we read a lot
>hats like gangsters cause we mean business and don't take shit from anyone
>we serve as organisation to protect the rights of women who can't defend themselves from evil, whatever its form
>>
>>67571877
This.
>>
>>67572655

Horrible dub post
>>
>>67572870
>>glasses/monocles to show our intellectualism and that we read a lot
kek
>>
Jedi are assholes and Sith are assholes too, so stop bring an asshole and also kill the assholes.
>>
>>67572870
Then spend our entire time shitposting that the force is not real on the galactic internet
>>
>>67571824
jedaism
must teach self destructive behavior to non members.
>>
>>67571824
Force Construction Industries, just build huge buildings with a low cost by using the force to lift all the girders and shit.
>>
>>67571824
Don't be an asshole
>>
>>67573410
This is the real application of the Force right here
>>
Force-sensitive bounty hunter organization, selling out to the highest bidder
>>
>>67573410
I'd focus on factories that requires more delicate work.
Like rows upon rows of force users assembling things you can't do with your hands and where even delicate tools would get in the way.
>>
>>67571824
Force Balance Cult. Collect all force sensitives. Test if they have an affinity with the light or dark side of the force. Whenever grandmasters detect disturbance in the force, kill off certain percentage of cult to balance the force. We would abduct people just like the Jedi.
>>
>>67571824
i reckon it would be like the jedi order except it would take an active role in governing and policing instead of sitting in some temple all day. warriors would be dispatched to all corners of the galaxy to wipe out the sith and any other bad dudes.
>>
>>67573553
Be Excellent To Each Other

AND PARTY ON DUDES!!!!

But seriously the idea should be to teach everyone to find balance within. Know your self and to help others understand themselves. Its when we are selfish we fuck things up and it is when we are pious we fuck shit up. Find a place of balance in the middle.

The energy you put into a system will always end up coming back to you in some form. So if you area a dick, likelihood someone is gonna dick you. Don't be a dick or you too might be thrown over a railing to your death.

Bruce Lee would have been the perfect force master type i feel. Be like water and all that would have worked as Dark side is a hard fist and light side tends to be the soft fist. Finding the balance of both would make a great force user who would allow the force to grow and evolve. I wish they would go that route and make it so dark side wasn't EVIL and Light side good but just different aspects of emotion and
>>
>>67574973
muh karma
>>
It's a group of 10 Jedi, that together weild one, really, really, really long light saber.
If you insult the nature of the organization, you end up on the hit list.
>>
>>67571824
Someone should add Rey and Kylo in that photo
>>
>>67574973
> I wish they would go that route and make it so dark side wasn't EVIL and Light side good but just different aspects of emotion and

And what? Tell us anon, and what??
>>
>>67571824

A sect of force users who have eyes removed and ears sealed.
This way, they entirely rely on the force for guiding their movements and sensing.

Only the strongest force users and the most capable unlock the true force potential to see/hear through the force.

Procreation is allowed and encouraged to breed the strongest force users possible.
>>
>>67577032
I like it
>>
>>67571824
Jedi is fine just let them fuck women (or men whatever they want) and expose them to the dark side but teach them the dangers instead of
>muh ebil power don't even think about it!
>>
File: bD2tkRv.jpg (268 KB, 873x1214) Image search: [Google]
bD2tkRv.jpg
268 KB, 873x1214
>>
the ideal force user would be a the best of both worlds. strive to be a powerful warrior like the sith, but strive to help people and dedicate yourself to justice like the jedi. that "no sex" rule would be out the window of course. basically, be powerful AND wise, but don't be a dick.
>>
Why was episode 8 so fucking dull?
StarWars 4 wasn't this bad.
>>
>>67577032

To perpetually externalize the threat and prevent infighting. This culture has adopted a "feats" based culture.

Those who can perform the biggest feat through usage of the force have the highest respect from their peers.

Since the force is within living things, and their senses would be keenly attuned to the force, an emphasis is placed on preserving and creating life.
As killing is far too easy, unless it was done on a massive scale through raw force usage.

All force users would be taught how to preserve as well as how to take life...

A harsh lesson is taught to all adept force users. They must force choke the life out of their pet and watch (through the force) the life force disappear.
Only then can they acknowledge and truly understand the nature of death for normal beings...complete absence and/or the takeover of microbes and being eaten by other creatures.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.