[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i download shit skip 50% in VLC watch for 20 seconds and deleted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Ultron_Empire_textless.jpg (95 KB, 640x793) Image search: [Google]
Ultron_Empire_textless.jpg
95 KB, 640x793
i download shit

skip 50% in VLC watch for 20 seconds and deleted the torrent

honestly with SO MUCH SHIT to consume these days and my ADHD progression of media consumption (been using the internet for 15 years now and am 30 years old)

something must be REALLY FUCKING INTERESTING for me to watch the whole thing

i cant even remember the last time i could sit through an entire movie without skipping parts/playing 1.5x speed/simultaneously watching something else on one of my other monitors

it was painful just to type out this long ass post

fuck how do we move forward this terrible life friends?
>>
You just sound like a fucking moron
>>
do you watch anime
you sound like you do
>>
>>67571319

if 145 IQ is moronic than yea

>>67571363

no im not a pedophile
>>
>>67571243
have you ever created anything
>>
>literal ADHD
>tfw engrossing, character-driven films are more interesting than FLASHY BANG BANG WHOOSH action films

I went to see Avengers 2 in the cinema, I could barely focus on it. I didn't give a shit that some island was floating or that Quicksilver died, because the characters were so boring.

Meanwhile give me something like Lawrence of Arabia, and I'm entranced from start to finish. Couldn't even pause that shit when I needed to go for a piss, it was that engaging.
>>
>>67571459

OP here, i just googled some random words and that came up for an image to attach to post

i thought avengers sucked and couldn't sit through it

i agree with you about character driven plots i can watch those. there will be blood is among my favorite films
>>
>>67571409
after saying that you're a walking door, you still have the audacity of counting IQ to look smart?

there is you problem, mate.
the cure is death
>>
>>67571751

ahahahahahaha < me laughing at your attempt at cleverness
>>
File: 1467066809822.jpg (380 KB, 1280x1392) Image search: [Google]
1467066809822.jpg
380 KB, 1280x1392
>VLC
>>
>>67571243
I have ADHD and great acting is really relaxing, almost calming
Watch Brandos movies or something
>>
>>67571243
couldn't ask for a better pic
b r a v o
>>
>>67571873

thats just bad computer hardware m8

nice try at bait though
>>
The invention of tabbed browsing was the death of my concentration span.
>>
>>67571409
quoting your IQ as though 1) you even know what your real IQ is, and not some 5 minute Internet Quiz score, or 2) IQ means anything all all, is a dead giveaway of being a moron, yeah
>>
pick what you watch, don't fucking skip while watching.
>>
>>67571409
all iq tests on the internet are shit retarded

I'm 160 myself
>>
File: 1409659657854.jpg (56 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1409659657854.jpg
56 KB, 480x640
>>67572117
>works for me
>>
>>67572629

its too hard not to skip

theres so much shit i could be missing out on wasting my time on
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.