[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Daniel say to him /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 822x766) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 822x766
What did Daniel say to him /tv/?
>>
>>67571130
He was gloating. He had put on the act, torn out the piece of himself that mattered most, and presented it to the congregation. His failure as a father and family man. All for that old man's land. In publicizing his shame, he won. You can't beat someone like that.

So I'd bet he was telling Eli that none of that mattered, and that he had won.
>>
Put on your kneepads, boy
>>
I will eat you alive one day
>>
>>67571130
That's my oil, okay? It doesn't belong to you faggot
>>
My son fucked ur sister
>>
>>67571130
Something about a smoothie
>>
Most likely he was telling him that he would eat him. Hence the line during the murder scene "I TOLD YOU I WOULD EAT YOU, ELI!".
>>
>>67572609
I don't think so, look at Classic's horrified face. I don't think there's anything Daniel could have said that would have made him feel like he had lost, other than threatening extreme bodily harm, ie telling him that he was going to eat him alive.
>>
>>67571130
>hey paul, wanna go to sanic and get some milkshakes after this? we can get a big one and get two straws :3
>>
>>67571130
"Lol, classic Paul Dano."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.