[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watchmen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1242x1324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1242x1324
So what am I in for /tv/? Got the comic and the Director's Cut.

Should I read the comic first or watch the movie first?
>>
>>67569417
Read the comic, return the movie
>>
Read the comic
Return the bluray
>>
>>67569441
>>67569441
>>67569441
>>67569441
>>67569441
T H I S
>>
>>67569417
Mr. Watchman dies!
>>
watch the movie
return the comic
longtime comic fan here, moore is a hack. the only reason From Hell was any decent was because of Eddie Campbell.
S N Y D E R
N
Y
D
E
R
>>
its a graphic novel
>>
>>67569417
Read the Comic
Watch the movie
Watch how zack snyder almost butchers it
Ponder to yourself why DC has let their whole universe rest in this mans hands
>>
The comic makes sense
zack snyder is a fucking hack
return the bluray
>>
>>67569502
Eat a cock. Watchmen, V For Vendetta and From Hell are all great comics (with horrible film adaptations).
>>
File: hqdefault (16).jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (16).jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>"My dad used to build watches. He worked for watch men."

Fucking Christ, Snyder. First Batman v Superman now this?
>>
>>67569538
>almost butcher it

>take out the minute things that actually mattered in the comic book
>put in the minute things that don't fucking matter in the movie, but are in because "muh panel similarity"
>don't show Ozymandias' plan or motivation
>Dr. Manhattans motivation not altered at all, but snyder is still fine with making a shot for shot recreation of the comic panels
>because of these shot for shot recreations, he hires shitty actors
>the important backstory of the watchmen gets pushed to a small opening with a bob dylan song, the worst bob dylan song.

Snyder did ruin watchman, moore is completely ashamed of it.
>>
>>67569502
b8
>>
>>67569732
>First Batman v Superman now this?

Are you actually retarded?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1300x1619) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1300x1619
>>67569732
>>
>>67569417
>director's cut
The theatrical cut is far superior, you fucked up.
>>
Does anyone know if that animated section of the ultimate cut is in the Blu-Ray of the director's cut as a separate video?
>>
Ozymandias was behind it all
Rorschach dies
>>
>>67570031
So don't watch pretty much every movie?
>>
>>67569417
Watch the movie first. You might even like it. Reading the comic first will irrevocably ruin the movie for your.
>>
>>67572294
*you
>>
>>67569948
>Perry White holds up a newspaper that literally says "BATMAN V SUPERMAN DAWN OF JUSTICE?" at the end
>"Who came up with this title!?"

Ruined the whole fucking movie for me
>>
>>67570068
Well... that third picture did indeed make me chuckle.
Golly.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.