[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trailers playing before Batman v. Superman >Ghostbusters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (95 KB, 232x236) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 232x236
>trailers playing before Batman v. Superman
>Ghostbusters shows up
>everyone laughs at every joke
>"RACE THING" gets huge laughs
>guy behind me says, "that looks pretty good"

Face it guys, it's going to make a billion dollars.
The negative response from the trailer means nothing.
>>
>>67568206
really? I was at a theater and everyone groaned when it came on
>>
>>67568206

Feels good I only had to watch Ice Age 50's and ID4:Resurgence's trailers.
>>
>reboot a franchise and alienate the entire original audience
why would anyone do this
>>
>>67568206
The same thing happened in my theater. Really puts to light how /tv/ is just this small echo chamber of misogyny & racism that doesn't matter in the real world.
>>
No trailer played before BvS for me. After the ads the movie just started. I was pretty bummed tbqh.
>>
File: 1411650344905.png (238 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
1411650344905.png
238 KB, 500x432
>>67568206

>trailers playing before Batman v. Superman
>Ghostbusters shows up
>everyones nearly silent during the whole trailer, couple of laughs here and there
>trailer ends
>one guy says "That looked like shit" loudly
>>
>>67568206
It probably won't get a China release and a movie needs China to break a billion.
China is racist and sexist. That's just their culture. It's not the cast's fault they won't watch a movie with female leads.
>>
>>67568206
Everybody in my theater hated it. Got a few giggles at the logo titties though.
>>
>>67568326
>didn't see the trailer likes/dislikes
>>
>>67568206
Jesus Christ this happened to me too. Everyone was loving it.

I could hear all the women roaring with laughter
>>
>saw BvS Sunday night
>total of 7 people in the theater
>sitting closely enough that we can hear each other
>we all talked about how that trailer sucked

Was a good time
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.