[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sherlock Abominable Bride is on German TV finally >Watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: CSFeqfXWEAAdS4W.0.jpg (202 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
CSFeqfXWEAAdS4W.0.jpg
202 KB, 1600x900
>Sherlock Abominable Bride is on German TV finally
>Watch it
Oh dear, it's shit. It's like they tried to make the worst Sherlock episode ever, and they even ripped off Elementary and RDJ's Sherlock Holmes with a hefty dose of tumblr. Not to mention the bizarre monologues and dialogues, or the strange main plot "Sherlock leaving the plane". I mean, I rewatched Lost recently and it was a lot less strange.

1/10 is the best I can give, because the costumes are nice.
>>
>er schaut synchronisierten schrott
>lachendemädchen.jpg
>>
>>67568064
OT würde es auch nicht rausreissen.
>>
nobody even cares anymore. S3 was too underwhelming to prop up the years and years between seasons. S4 didn't even start filming until recently
>>
>>67568135
Ja, aber wo warst du, als die Folge hier diskutiert wurde?
>>
>>67568232
In deiner Mutter.
>>
DESU they all look so old now (Mary looks like a granny) that they need to end it next season.
>>
>>67567982
It killed any hype I had for season 4.
They could've made it a straightforward period piece, but fucking nope. There wasn't even a logical conclusion; the entire feminism angle was stillborn because sherlock lost his train of thought.
In the end it was an hour and a half of Sherlock finally figuring out what everybody already knew: that Moriarty was dead, and a looped recording over a cartoon weren't evidence of his return.
>>
>>67568703
>It killed any hype I had for season 4.
Pretty much. S3 was already wonky, but if this is the direction Sherlock is going now...

I'd say it jumped the shark with Sign of the 3.
>>
>>67568232
>>67568245
rekt
>>
Sherlock is now helping itself liberally from other modern Sherlock Holmes versions:
>Elementary: Sherlock the druggie
>RDJ Sherlock Holmes: Criminal coming back from the dead, Sherlock using occult mumbo jumbo visions to solve the case

Anything else?
>>
God fucking DAMN IT.

Don't remind me. The plot was asinine. Wth, a feminist "cult" metting in an old, abandoned church and wearing masks. Why? Why a cult? Why the masks? Why an old church? How did they even know what church to go to? And how did Mary know where to go?

And this inane rant about feminism. He's a fucking junkie alright.

Shit tier.
>>
>>67569527
It was his "brilliant" mind palace. That's the whole explanation.
>>
What was this shit? I never really understood the hype, but it gets more self-indulgent and pretentious every episode.
>>
File: 1457623185464.jpg (65 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
1457623185464.jpg
65 KB, 500x552
i downloaded

skipped 50% in VLC watched for 20 seconds and deleted the torrent

honestly with SO MUCH SHIT to consume these days and my ADHD progression of media consumption (been using the internet for 15 years now and am 30 years old)

something must be REALLY FUCKING INTERESTING for me to watch the whole thing

i cant even remember the last time i could sit through an entire movie without skipping parts/playing 1.5x speed/simultaneously watching something else on one of my other monitors

it was painful just to type out this long ass post

fuck
>>
>>67571147
Pasta?
>>
Sherlock Holmes now accepts murder if the people who committed it happen to be feminists.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.