[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The next Batflick will fucking suck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1459183382887.jpg (23 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
1459183382887.jpg
23 KB, 604x311
>there are people on this board unironically thinking that the stand-alone batman film written and directed by ben affleck will be any better than bvs
>>
>Batman in games = Best super hero games ever made
>Batman in movies = Best super hero movies ever made
>Batman in animated series = Best super hero animated series ever made
>Batman in the mediocre BvS = Best character in the movie by a long shot (literally the only good thing in it)

I see nothing wrong with believing that a stand alone Batflick movie will be GOAT. Batman is the only super hero that doesn't make me cringe whenever I see him. He has easily the best villains on top of the most interesting setting. Stay triggered "slap stick quip loving" Marvelcuck
>>
>>67566230

>>Batman in games = Best super hero games ever made

Get the fuck out of here. Get the fuck out with that fucking bullshit. Arkham games are fucking garbage, you can literally hold down triangle and win every trash encounter without pressing anything else.

Spidey games for the Playstation were the GOAT.
>>
File: 3U4yerJ.jpg (111 KB, 2000x994) Image search: [Google]
3U4yerJ.jpg
111 KB, 2000x994
Is this true?
>>
File: 12300123.jpg (41 KB, 320x450) Image search: [Google]
12300123.jpg
41 KB, 320x450
>>67566287

>being this triggered over facts
Come back when any Marvel game gets over an 80 metacritic or wins a GoTY or two. The only marvel games worth a shit was Spiderman 1 on the PSX and Spiderman 2 on the PS2, both were "ok" games at best
>>
>>67566349
Depends on the writer
>>
>>67566287

But that's just wrong senpai. Even Origins and Knight (the weakest entries in the Arkham series) are infinitely superior to anything Spiderman related
>>
>>67566287
>spidey games for the playstation
literally what
does arkham get you triggered?
>>
>>67566287
Arkham games were better
>>
>>67566361
>naruto reaction image
Are guys still mad that /a/ and the mods told you guys to fuck off?
>>
Affleck is a good director and Batfleck and Jeremy Irons as Alfred were the only good things about Snyder's trainwreck of a movie.

It might turn out shit, but even then it'll still probably be better than Batman V Superman
>>
The amount of Affleck dick riding from this movie is pretty surprising. Even RLM was doing it.

His version of Batman is idiotic. And him bringing on his buddy Terrio seems to have made the story worse. Also, weren't we assured by fanboys that Affleck's directing prowess would ensure that Snyder couldn't fuck up?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.