[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we all agree on the fact that the mayor part of /tv/ actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: batman-vs-superman-tr.jpg (423 KB, 2811x1205) Image search: [Google]
batman-vs-superman-tr.jpg
423 KB, 2811x1205
can we all agree on the fact that the mayor part of /tv/ actually liked the movie?

I mean the positive comments out-weight the negative ones by a large margen and according to a mod, like 3 anons are the ones in charge of all the shitposting, which it really tells about how contrarians act
>>
Are russians evil in this flick? Didn't watch it
>>
Who won the fight, was Supes reallyholding back and could have rekt batman or did Bats actually won and could have killed him with the spear?
>>
>>67566173
There are no russians in the movie. Hes just saving some shuttle that crashed.
>>67566239
Superman didn't want to beat batman which kind of defeated the whole point of watching the movie. Obviously superman would win if he wanted to
>>
If you watch the movie, and come to /tv/ and see why people hate it, you realize it's a blantant shitpost meme against the movie. It's the best superhero movie of this year, if not all time. People were literally giving it a standing ovation at the three theatres I watched it at (2 dates, one for myself).

>inb4 low energy shitposting
>>
>>67566239

batman won because of plot armor
>>
>>67566173
Just one
>>
>>67566239
Superman basically wanted to talk and Batman was being an asshole.
>>
>>67565823
You mean the shills?
>>
>>67565823
>>67566332
Fuck off with your schlock, Zack.
>>
File: 1402345860410.jpg (51 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1402345860410.jpg
51 KB, 350x350
>>67566332
>"It's the best superhero movie of this year, if not all time."
>If you disagree with me you're shitposting
>>
>>67566239

Superman didn't wanna fight and could've killed him on multiple occasions and Batman won and would've killed him if he didn't find out that his and Supes mom have the same name
>>
>I want /tv/ to confirm my bias and justify my shit opinion.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.