[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: BvS.jpg (86 KB, 636x650) Image search: [Google]
BvS.jpg
86 KB, 636x650
How the fuck did Clark get the necessary credentials to work at the Daily Planet between his battle with Zod and the ending of MoS?

Did he have them all along? Seems unlikely given that he was only doing odd jobs throughout the whole movie. Would an editor-in-chief of a major news publication really hire a complete amateur with zero journalistic experience to work alongside his Pulitzer Prize-winning star reporter?

Did Clark forge his documentation? We know Lois didn't help him because she didn't even know he applied until he was already hired and literally meeting her face-to-face.
>>
>>67563469
How does perry not know that's superman? He saw Lois kiss him last film.
>>
>>67563469
Newspapers are dying, the daily planet would probably hire a bum
>>
>>67563553
bum here

I can confirm this
>>
>>67563469

>guy with no work references or degrees walk in from the street
>"GET THIS GUY OUTTA HERE!"
>"I have these one on one interviews with Superman, and pictures."
>"I DON'T C- jesus fuck. Get this guy a office now!"

He Peter Parkered it.
>>
>tfw Perry was basically the typical Marvel le quipman and he was the best thing about the film
>>
Perry is a nigger
>>
yes none of it makes sense even if you factor in a deleted scene in man of steel of him applying for the daily planet or whatever

snyder does not give a shit about superman and he definitely does not give a shit about clark kent. we've barely seen clark kent and he's dead after 2 movies.
>>
>>67563548
That was one of the things that was going to be explored but, fuck, Perry did shit all.
>>
>>67563553
>implying
Newspapers are dying, journalists are all out of work clawing for any positions out there. I have a friend who went the journalist route in college. No one. Absolutely no one got a job in the field. When people with 20 years are shit outta luck, some inexperienced new grad doesn't stand a chance.
>>
Would it have worked if he did do sports and interview football player Victor Stone?
>>
>>67563553
total faggot here
I confirm

I work for newspaper and write 4chan tier.
>>
>>67563469
Pick any explanation you like. He works at the Daily Planet. Do you also want to see a receipt for his glasses?
>>
>>67563469
Lois obviously got him the job you fucking bunch of retarded cunts. He was an intern.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 264x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 264x200
>>67563585
kek

>He Peter Parkered it.

this is the right answer
>>
>>67563469
>NOBODY CARES ABOUT CLARK KENT TAKING ON THE BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE IMAX 3D AND REAL3D IN THEATRES NOW

walked out
>>
>>67563469
He's proably an independant blogger that got hired for shit I know (like reporting about superman or shit, like he does in the comics)
>>
>>67563835
Are you okay..?
>>
>>67564002
Buster wolf.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x433
>>67563888
>>
File: image.gif (123 KB, 350x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
123 KB, 350x150
>>67564031
>>
>>67563690
They must not run blogs and whore themselves out to any cause they can interview then. I could be being naive, but it seems like there are quite a few bloggers making decent (but admittedly slow) money, and I've seen a cause or two looking for exposure. It seems like it wouldn't be too complicated to come up with at least some kind of work.
>>
>>67563548
I thought it was implied that he knew when Lois wanted a helicopter to take her to Gotham.
>>
>Newspaper editor tells Clark not to do a story about Batman
>Clark magically bypasses everyone involved in checking articles and sneaks a batman article into the newspaper

ruined my immersion
>>
>>67564105
Clark is a nigger

OP is also a fucking idiot
>>
>>67563469
He's kinda hot
>>
File: 1446221179145.gif (821 KB, 180x240) Image search: [Google]
1446221179145.gif
821 KB, 180x240
>>67563690
>>67564093
Journalists are naturally vultures anyways so I'm glad they're getting btfo by the internet and ad-block.
>>
His girlfriend is Puiltzer Prizer winner.
Gotten use your relationship.
>>
>>67563683
>we've barely seen clark kent and he's dead after 2 movies.
>Dead

I don't think so, Cavill is signed up for 2 JLA movies.
>>
>>67563851
She was clearly surprised to see him showing up and the way Perry introduced him to her makes it obvious he didn't know they met before.
>>
>>67564308
See
>>67564348
>>
>Handsome as fuck dude with great mannerisms and well conducted dialect goes to dying newspaper asking for work
>/tv/ thinks he doesn't get the job
Have any of you fucking idiots had a job interview before? They are jokes, and it literally almost always boils down to "who do you know here" or "are you attractive enough to satisfy the opposite gender in the workplace". Clark fucking smacks both of these out of the park (dating their top journalist, Cavill is a hunk)
>HURR BUT ANON WHAT ABOUT IN MOS WHEN LOIS ACTS LIKE SHE DOESNT KNOW HIM
it's a formality, they were clearly joking, stop calling Snyder too serious when he literally has clever lines right in front of your fucking faces
>>
>>67564933
It's not formality to introduce two people who you think already know each other or to act surprised to see someone you're supposed to have helped get hired.

You're being a retarded mongoloid.
>>
>>67564933
>Handsome as fuck dude with great mannerisms and well conducted dialect goes to dying newspaper asking for work

Confirmed for having never worked at a newspaper or any other field related to journalism.

You should headline all your posts with "I am a fucking idiot."
>>
>>67564933
Please kill yourself. What a waste of dubs.
>>
>>67563548
>>67563469
>>67563469
well Clark did attend school and probably got a reccomendation from lois.

however, and im sure this is in the deleted scenes to keep it under 3hrs, Pery is awae clark is supes and isnt letting on the same way J Jonah Jameson isnt letting on. It doesnt help any.

>>67563585
well parker was a freelance photographer, we dont know if CLark went to college or not, most likely a 2 year one.

>>67563683
you didnt watch until the end.
>>
File: 1340766445750.png (152 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
1340766445750.png
152 KB, 438x420
>>67564933
No, job interviews boil down to "would I like to work with this person". What the hell is wrong with you?

Think about it from the interviewer's position, they're gonna be the fags stuck working with the faggot so they choose the guy they want to work with most.
>>
>>67565855
If you get to the point where you are being interviewed, that means you are qualified to do the job on paper. They are just seeing if they want to spend the majority of their waking day with you.

So, the ONLY questions is "would I like to work with this person."
>>
>>67565855

but that's just the politically correct way of saying it
>>
>>67566373
>you are qualified to do the job on paper
99/100 times. I've interviewed a couple techs where I've actually had to ask them point blank exactly what their experience with X software or Y device was because their resume was a bit ambiguous on it.
>>
is Luthor atheist?
>>
>>67566546
no, i think he's just an egomaniac and doesnt like the idea of things more powerful than him.
>>
Newspapers are anachronistic, Clark should work for the Daily Buzzfeed.
>>
>>67563469
What is wrong with you fucking faggot pieces of shit?

Didn't you STD-laden sluts see the end of the faggot film that the filthy government arranged a cover for Clark Cunting Kent?

It was literally the last cock-socket scene of the movie where this is explained you motherfucking worthless taint stains
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.