[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Became a commander/general for the rebels >Threw it all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: I got a bad feeling about this.jpg (101 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
I got a bad feeling about this.jpg
101 KB, 1600x900
>Became a commander/general for the rebels
>Threw it all away and went back to smuggling

FUCKING WHY?
>>
>>67562826
Fuck you that's why
>>
Because episode 7 hit the reset button and literally everything established previously became irrelevant
>>
his commanding position was all an elaborate scheme to smuggle stuff
>>
>>67562872

This is not poetry.
George lucas must cloud his screaming every time he shoves his fat face into a bowl of soup and screams into it.
>>
>>67562826
because kike double forehead hack tv director
>>
>>67562826
>work for the man and put up with fat old leia erryday
OR
>be a pirate and do whatever the fuck you want

>implying that's even a question
>>
JJ Hackrams thought it would be hella f*ckin epic
>>
>>67562826
>one of the best, if not the best characters of the first trilogy
>killed by some spergy autist with daddy issues

What bullshit.
>>
His kid becoming a mass murdering fascist ruined everything for him so he fucked off and did the only thing he knew how to do.
>>
>>67562826
Because his ex was the head of said rebel alliance.
>>
>>67563163
blame harrison ford for being too grumpy of an old man to print more easy money
>>
>>67563163
he s 30 yrs older, and the autist is his son.

he didnt go all out
>>
>>67563062
don't forget about his awesome dog
>>
>>67562826
He should never have been a commander. Smuggling was his specialty. He was only promoted because he was fucking Leia
>>
People experiencing mid-life crises never run out and buy the car they drove when they were 20.
>>
>>67562826
Han blamed Leia for Kylo Ren going Columbine on the Jedi because she knew about his relationship with Snoke, but decided not to tell Han because she was afraid of what his reaction would be since he wasn't a force sensitive.
>>
i don't remember the scene exactly but doesn't han "die" by getting stabbed by a lightsaber and then falling into a big hole? people in star wars survive falling into really big holes all the time. he'll probably come back
>>
>>67563280
Where did you get this from?
>>
>>67563163
Ford has wanted Han Solo to die since Empire
>>
>>67563406
The planet blew up.
>>
>>67563503
The novelization. Looking back, Han didn't blame Leia for not telling him about Snoke, he fucked off they could get to that part.
>[Han] met her eyes steadily. “We’ve lost our son, forever.” Leia bit her lower lip, refusing to concede. “No. It was Snoke.” Han drew back slightly. “Snoke?” She nodded. “He knew our child would be strong with the Force. That he was born with equal potential for good or evil.” “You knew this from the beginning? Why didn’t you tell me?” She sighed. “Many reasons. I was hoping that I was wrong, that it wasn’t true. I hoped I could sway him, turn him away from the dark side, without having to involve you.” ... I thought I could shield him from Snoke’s influence and you from what was happening.” Her voice dropped. “It’s clear now that I was wrong. Whether your involvement would have made a difference, we’ll never know.” He had trouble believing what he was hearing. “So Snoke was watching our son.” “Always,” she told him. “From the shadows, in the beginning, even before I realized what was happening, he was manipulating everything, pulling our son toward the dark side.
>>
>>67564611
So in other words he didn't know any of this until they were reunited.
Also
>that shit dialogue
Even Jorge at his most autistic wasn't as bad as this.
>>
File: 1450357564846.jpg (11 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
1450357564846.jpg
11 KB, 230x219
>Snoke
>Snake
>Snek
>>
>>67562826
Because they wanted to tell ANH's story again, anon. They had the reset almost all character development for that to work.
>>
It's only part time
>>
>>67562826
Because he's fucking Han Solo. His ex-wife worked there so he bailed.

>>67562872
Fucking Han Solo wasn't a bored, dead-eyed cuck, this is a criticism.

>>67562938
He's the John Hancock of the rebellion.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.