[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The film's biggest problem is that it's a convoluted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1458679902757.jpg (251 KB, 735x1088) Image search: [Google]
1458679902757.jpg
251 KB, 735x1088
The film's biggest problem is that it's a convoluted mess if you aren't a mega comic book no life nerd.

It expects to much out of its audience. It wants you to assume and know the entire plot of the film before going in. It wants you to do this because it doesn't have time to explain character motivations and plot points because it's too busy cramming shit in its two hour runtime in an ill-advised attempt to jumpstart a cinematic universe.

This film doesn't care about or respect it's audience. It's major priority is creating a money safety net for the next ten years.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 984x671) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 984x671
>>67562598
BRUCE, FIX MY GODDAMN DOOR
>>
>>67562598
/board
>>
>>67562598
Give it up, faggot, you di$ney/marvel and dc cucks, were all blown the fuck out by Deadpool.
>>
>>67562598
You are in 4chan, stop pretending you aren't a no life neckbeard.
>>
You're completely right, but delusional DCfags will deny this.
>>
>>67562598
What did they do to Cavill's hair
>>
I believe it. That sequence with Bats fucking up a bunch of dudes with bullets (isn't he strictly against gun usage?) with the insect things descending, I had no idea what the fuck was going on. Later on my friend explained how their Darkdudes minions, but I haven;t dedicated years to reading comics and probably won't.

So yeah, movies great for people who already know what is happening and will already happen, but is disjointed for normies. In a way I guess this means it's more faithful a movie than I give credit, but it still seemed off.
>>
>>67562787
Not OP, but I'm at work posting in my office right now. Not all of us are neets.
>>
>>67562968
>tfw I haven't went to the movies with someone else in years

I'm almost always by myself
>>
>watch this spring the biggest blockbuster of this millenia "IMAX:select footage filmed with imax cameras"
>>
File: TOP BYB.png (110 KB, 344x278) Image search: [Google]
TOP BYB.png
110 KB, 344x278
>This film doesn't respect it's audience.
>It expects to much out of its audience.
>>
>>67562598

>omega symbol upside down
>>
File: 1.jpg (177 KB, 776x1024) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
177 KB, 776x1024
The movies called Imax?
>>
It's a mess even if you are a nerd. Flash appearing in a dream is the least of this movie's problems
>>
>>67565114
Are you retarded?
>>
>>67565223
No comment my man.
>>
>>67562631
My sides
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.