[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pitch a film with Arnold playing the lead. Come on, do it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: arnie.jpg (31 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
arnie.jpg
31 KB, 1000x562
Pitch a film with Arnold playing the lead. Come on, do it.
>>
Wolverine 3: Old Man Logan
>>
Jingle All the Way 2
>>
Mobile Strike The Movie
>>
Turboman Origins
>>
King Conan
>>
Retirement home cop
>>
>>67562384
Don't you mean 3?
>>
>>67562313
A movie about being the governator of commiefornia.
>>
a comedy where he plays an english teacher
>>
>>67562313
An aging action movie star has a wake up call when his son kills himself and a van full of kids in a drunk driving accident. He then has to face the life of excess he has led for the past 40 years and the people who were negatively affected by his violent movies and product shilling by trying to do charity work in the name of his dead son and the children killed in the accident.

In the climax of the story he is actually at a charity event when the father of the killed children take people hostage and he has to stand by impotent while people look to him to save them confusing action stars for real heroes. In a final moment of clarity he grabs the hostage taker and pulls him into a pool at the even where the bomb vest the bad guy was wearing goes off.

Last scene is of him with an artificial leg and arm in physical therapy learning how to walk again. Finding that he has a purpose and motivation again gives him hope that he can be a better influence on the world.
>>
>>67562784
yes
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 425x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 425x455
Leave capekino to me
>>
ARNOLD IS NUMERO UNO
>>
Arnold plays a soldier who infiltrates a nuclear weapons facility to neutralize the terrorist threat from a renegade special forces unit. Arnold must liberate two hostages, the head of DARPA and the president of a major arms manufacturer, confront the terrorists, and stop them from launching a nuclear strike.
>>
>>67563046
Here's the plot for the sequel:

The story revolves around a massive offshore clean-up facility that has been seized by a group of terrorists. They demand a massive ransom in exchange for the life of the President of the United States, and threaten to destroy the facility and create a cataclysmic environmental disaster if their demands are not met. The motives and identities of many of the antagonists and allies change throughout the course of the film, as Arnold discovers a world-shaking conspiracy constructed by a powerful organization.
>>
>>67562784
Wow. That's actually a decent enough pitch for someone to work with. I was expecting only joke answers, but I could actually picture that. Good job.
>>
ARNOLD IS NUMERO UNO
>>
>>67562784
The fuck is this gay shit
>>
>>67562313
so like

Arnold is a robot from the future

he comes back to kill some bitch
>>
So it's the ending of World War II and Arnold is an old World War I hero but is really showing his age and so has been detailed with commanding the old men and young children defending Berlin just ahead of the Soviet invasion.

After World War I he became the headmaster of a boys prep school Eva green is one of the teachers. As the Soviets are pushing into Berlin they get news that Adolf Hitler has offed himself and Arnold says to hell with it all and goes to try to find all the boys from his prep school and along the way finds Eva green who is doing the same thing.

They team up and fighting hard core Nazis and invading Soviets, they go street to street rescuing these young boys before being slaughtered.

In the end just as the allies are marching into Berlin a hard-core Nazi who has been pursuing them finally catches Arnold gets into a final battle. Arnold is mortally wounded but finishes off his attacker. Eva comforts him as he loses consciousness. Cut to five years in the future when Eva Green is the head of a new prep school in the name of Arnolds character.
>>
>>67563167
Is it a nuclear weapons facility or an offshore clean-up facility? Feels like you are writing about a sequel.

Also does he have any cool nicknames? Like agent Solid Squirrel?
>>
>>67563651
that might work...
>>
I dont have any specific ideas I just REALLY want him to return to comedy before he's done acting for good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnpBuZJAM_c
>>
File: 11077c.jpg (29 KB, 244x380) Image search: [Google]
11077c.jpg
29 KB, 244x380
>>67562313
Terminator 6,

all actors who previously played John Conner, Sarah Conner, or Kyle Reese from previous films/tv shows come back because all the timelines collide into a 'crisis on infinite earths' kind of thing.

Directed by Zack Snyder with a hard R rating and multiple John Conners being brutally murdered by terminators, also that one John Conner is evil and he rapes one of the Sarah Conners (very long and graphic scene)

Christmas 2018, ends with everyone dead except Arnie. He smokes a cigar
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.