[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best order to watch them in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 2000px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png (109 KB, 2000x1207) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png
109 KB, 2000x1207
What's the best order to watch them in?
>>
order 66
>>
IV V VI VII
>>
>>67562210
win
/thread
>>
Every time someone asks this question the answer is 'release order'.
>>
>>67562183
Episode III is the best movie and the only one worth watching
>>
4 5 2 6 3
>>
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
>>
Machete order.

IV, V, II, III, VI, VII

Skip I. It's literally irrelevant.
>>
>>67562183
Just start with 7 and don't watch anything else. Prequels are SHIT and have no redeeming value. Just watch plinket shit on them. Also the originals are old as fuck and no longer even matter.

7 is basically a reboot
>>
>>67562287
This is the only realopinion worth reading
>>
IV V VI and you're good.
>>
>>67562242
lol no, if anything it's more obviously the order of the story.
>>
>>67562330
I always thought this was silly but I tried it on my last rewatch, and it really is decent
>>
VII
only good part by 2016 standards
>>
>>67562340
7 is total dogshit
>>
>>67562376
Depends if you've watched them before, first time viewers should watch release order, everyone else should watch story order at least once, after that it's just personal preference
>>
>>67562401
This

Anything else and you're a racist xenophobic misogynist homophobe.
>>
>>67562183
IV V VI
other's aren't worth watching
>>
>>67562183

Skip the rest. 7 is capeshit tier. prequels are prequel tier.
>>
Just watch Episode II repeatedly for the rest of your life.

That's the correct order, you dumb fuck.
>>
4-5-3-6-7. 1 and 2 add nothing to the plot, so skip them. 3 is pretty bad, but still worth one watch. 6 sucks, but you need to see it to understand 7.
>>
>>67562213
This.

The only entertainment value of the prequels is when plinkett makes fun of them.
>>
Chronological.

Anything else is illogical.
>>
Start with 7, pause it when you get to Rey's vision, then do 4, 5, 2, 3, 6, then resume 7
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.