[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /tv/ like How I Met Your Mother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_static_hiii.jpg (944 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_hiii.jpg
944 KB, 2000x2000
Does /tv/ like How I Met Your Mother?
>>
I thought this show was great til I watched Friends all the way through and found out half the jokes were taken from it
>>
BAZINGA
>>
There are much better sitcoms, there are much worse sitcoms, it's above average.

The actual plot of the show was honestly pretty good and heartwarming and all the junk tho
>>
>>67561855
The mother is best girl but Lily is the most fappable
>>
When I was younger, and then I realized how much of a faggot Ted was. The reason none of his relationship worked was because of his "hopeless romantic" autism.

Besides that, good music.
>>
Trash. Used to think that at least the first 3 or 4 seasons were good. Then I rewatched it and it turned out I just had no taste when I watched it the first time at 16 or something.
All the characters are fucking awful, except maybe for Marshall.
And Lily is the biggest fucking cunt, I don't understand why they kept hanging out with that manipulative bitch.
>>
>>67564061
I like the show, but it got to the point where I just wanted to punch the TV everytime ted said "MY dream girl" or "my soulmate".
>>
>>67561855

It's pretty good for a sitcom.

but sitcoms are universally terrible
>>
File: tumblr_mv0aonff3t1slgwnjo1_400.gif (1 MB, 400x355) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv0aonff3t1slgwnjo1_400.gif
1 MB, 400x355
>>67564061
>good music
>>
>>67564305
He must've just found /mu/ and can't get over the fact that they talk about a band that's /mu/-core every once and a while
>>
>tfw you have friends like them
>>
>>67561855
Disgusting shillshow. Didn't even have the decency to wait more than one year
>>
>>67561855
it's decent and not total braindead garbage like The Big Bang Theory
>>
>>67564386
Tfw all your friends are pretty much the IT crowd
>>
>>67564386
run away from the lily man
>>
I haven't gone back to it much since the finale, but I loved it when I first watched it, even though it got increasingly worse after about season 5 or 6
>>
>>67563645
Wrong. Lily is not only worst girl but also worst character. Fuck her. Robin is objectively the best girl
>>
>>67561917
This.
I still want to fuck alison hannigan tho
>>
>>67564643
Lily has the best tits my man
>>
>>67564643

I did not once call her best girl
Mother > Robin > lily
>>
>>67561855
Fuck no

Corny as fuck
>>
It's a top tier sitcom for the reason that the laughtrack isn't unbearable like BBT or Seinfeld in the later seasons.
>>
Yeah some of the characters on the show are Vikings fans so they get a free pass from me, don't really watch it though
>>
>>67564520
Don't hang around with them anymore
>>
>>67564666
I'll agree to that

>>67564678
Alright then
>>
>>67561855
normie bullshit
>>
>Look at our quirky friend circle with inside jokes! Isn't this EXACTLY like you and your totes awesome friends?!
>Let's have fifty quick cuts of "you totally had to be there" situations to emphasize how awesome our friends are

I don't like HIMYM
>>
i hate it that they use the same fucking laugh track. you can spot the different laughs and there are like 5 of them.
>>
>>67565683
at least there's no "ohhhhh" when characters kiss if I recall correctly.
>>
early seasons are good
robins a babe
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.