[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Jackson ruin this with outrageous physics? Cut out four
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 800x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 800x402
Why did Jackson ruin this with outrageous physics? Cut out four or five scenes and you have a good trilogy.
>>
Yes, cutting down pieces from a turd will make it less of a turd but it's still a turd.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2025x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2025x3000
The Third one was The biggest piece of shit and disappointment i have ever seen. No fucking Story, only constant stupid action. Just awful
>>
>>67560999

why are they all the defining chapter
>>
>>67560999
Whilst Adamantium Wheelbarrow and Non Newtonian Gold were stupid, they didn't kill the trilogy. The trilogy did. The story was 1-2 movies at best, until spread and filler made it shitty.
>>
>>67561280
All 3 are for Five Armies.
>>
he didnt care, he just wanted the money he got scammed out of for making LOTR
>>
Best fan edit?
>>
>>67561099
this was a memorable scene in the same spirit as the books

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JBHPFiFWRk

if the entire trilogy was done like this my faith in humanity would be restored and I could sleep at night
>>
>>67561528
there were a lot of amazing scene in the trilogy, just a few too many. My expamples would be the eating scenes in the beginning and the scene with Gollum. They were perfect. The second one wasn't terrible, if the third was a little better it wouldn't have been a bad trilogy at all
>>
>>67561723
The third was fucking shit, honestly
>>
>>67560999
Why? Because of his kike overlords. Lord of the Rings had years of preproduction. Hobbit had almost no preproduction and was made "on the spot".
>>
>>67560999
>outrageous physics

I don't think that means what you think it means.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.