[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really this terrible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160328_193610.jpg (108 KB, 679x563) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160328_193610.jpg
108 KB, 679x563
Is it really this terrible?
>>
No, probably closer to the 55-60 range. Nothing amazing but not that bad at all.
>>
>>67559959

No its kino but in a rough form.

Critics just have shitty taste who get hard for quips, one liners and happy endings.
Also the majority are payed off by Disney
>>
>>67559959
I just saw it

It's not that good but still manages to shine since marvel set the bar so low

It had many flaws but still managed to be entertaining

6,5/10

Too bad WB will turn this into another franchise monster within 5 years

>inb4 0,01$ has been deposited to your account
>>
>>67559959
It's a solid 7/10
>>
No, deserves to be higher than Man of Steel on Rotten Tomatoes
>>
>>67560013
>>67560021
>>67560040
>>67560056
>Even shills are saying it's mediocre
>>
>>67560099
how is 7/10 mediocre
>>
>>67560099
I was asking if it was better than 29%. Mediocre is better than 29% fuckwad
>>
it's a complete trainwreck
>>
>>67560137
You're getting paid to hype this shit movie up. Why are you giving it such a lukewarm rating?
>>
Absolutely horrible. Had good action, but that's it. Anyone who trys to sell it to you by saying it's pretty good is either payed off or a fanboy.
>>
>>67560176
>autism
>>
>>67560176
i really wish i got paid to shitpost on /tv/, but unfortunately that's not the case
>>
>it's a people don't know how rotten tomatoes works episode.
It's RT score is 5/10 which is accurate
>>
>>67559959
No, I'd say 6, maybe 6.5 same as TDKR, a good film with heavy flaws.
>>
>>67560152
>Mediocre is better than 29% fuckwad

Not with RT.
If critics don't want to recommend a merely mediocre movie it will not be fresh.
>>
>>67560078
It suffers exactly the same problems as MoS.

-Slow, relly SLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW paced intro
-Action packed CGI fest in the third act
-Religious references every half hour
-Characters motivations, choices and personality doesn't really fit their comics counterparts

But it deals with many other problems MoS didn't have
-Too many mini-arcs and plot cramped for 1 movie (Basically the movie could be titled Batman VS Superman: The Batman Origin: Trial of the Murderer, Honey I blew up the kids: The Battle: The Searching for Metahumans: The Day of the Doom: The Death of Superman: The Rebirth of the Fallen Hero: Origins: Part 1)
-Horrible cast choices in some parts (Flash and WW mostly)

So I don't think it should be ranked higher than MoS
>>
>taking rt scores seriously
the room has 35% on rotten tomatoes
>>
>>67559959
I feel that deep inside the footage they recorded, there's a good enough film.

I enjoyed it, but it's a bit of a fucking mess. Doesn't deserve that harsh criticism, though. I'm not trying to play the "muh boogeyman" card, but there are much worse films out there that don't have as bad a score or even have a good one, which is laughable.
>>
>>67560965
The room is hidden kino from the highest order

I'm not even suprised it sits so low critics are just too dumb
>>
>>67559959
Yes
>>
File: 1449854086225.png (267 KB, 1016x1912) Image search: [Google]
1449854086225.png
267 KB, 1016x1912
The Batman parts were good with the exception of the future bullshit that was a dream in a dream and made no fucking sense[./spoiler] All the Superman and Wonder Woman plot was stupid and nonsensical. It felt like the movie was directed by committee.
>>
>>67560217
>He does it for free
>>
>>67559959

No that's way too exaggerated. The fucking Mario Bros movie has a better rating than that. It's bad but not Green Lantern bad.
If you asked me what a genuine 5/10 movie is, this would be it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.