[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
late 90 TV thread this time with no retarded Liberal who hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: konnie-huq-hotpg-961968631.jpg (139 KB, 920x1402) Image search: [Google]
konnie-huq-hotpg-961968631.jpg
139 KB, 920x1402
late 90 TV thread this time with no retarded Liberal who hates everything because he was such a cunt no one would play footie with him but with more Konnie Huq edition.

stealing last OP start to thread

>Friday
>Last day of the school week
>Your mum's done the weekly shop and gotten you some Dr Pepper and Pick n' mix
>You turn on BBC 2 and watch MITM, Fresh Prince, and Simpsons back to back
I want to go back
>>
>>67558709
>those tits
>dat stomach

How did everything go wrong within a foot?
>>
>>67558780
Surgery gone wrong?
>>
i use to fap to that black girl on BBC, she had a big forehead but massive tits, dont know her name

she was more early 00s
>>
>>67558780
that's what human skin looks like up close under certain lighting conditions
>>
>>67558780
That's what happens when you're slim without working out and sit down.
>>
>>67558780
bloody hell, I had that pic saved for ever but never noticed the belly button before,I was always amazed that she was not hairy like most pakis/indians.
>>
File: gvn.jpg (121 KB, 600x996) Image search: [Google]
gvn.jpg
121 KB, 600x996
>>67558851
>>
monday - simpsons and fresh prince
tuesday - simpsons and ren and stimpy
wednesday - simpsons and next generation
I can never remember what I watched on thursday and friday, but it involved the simpsons
>>
>>67558958
robot wars/aeon flux?
>>
>>67558949
she was so nice and friendly to everyone,I wish I could be happy and not be a total cunt all time but I am always happy when I see her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.