[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just watched pic related and got a kick out of theme, which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: p177084_d_v8_aa[1].jpg (444 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p177084_d_v8_aa[1].jpg
444 KB, 960x1440
So I just watched pic related and got a kick out of theme, which was a guy from a futuristic far-off world getting stranded in a viking age world.

I was wondering if you guys know of anymore movies where a hero from the future/advanced race comes to help primitive civilizations?
>>
>>67557094
>hero from the future/advanced race comes to help primitive civilizations?

batman vs superman
>>
>>67557094

Suburban Commando
>>
>>67557427
Kek, in honor of Hulk Hogan putting Gawker through a table I'll give it a shot.
>>
I was an extra in this movie. Got to row a boat.
>>
>>67557094
its a remake btw
>>
>>67557568

You might have dreamed it
>>
>>67557568
i was an extra in the hunger games. i played a timpani
>>
>>67557803
Look it up. They built a legit Viking ship and hired my local rowing club to row it past a barge all day. Then they burnt it for the funeral scene of John Hurts character.
>>
>>67557568
Richard?
>>
>>67557606

It is not.
>>
>>67558005
look it up. im in the fucking trailer on the left side they got everyone from my fucking drumline
>>
>catched
>>
>>67558117
Meant to reply to the guy above you. No need to be rude you gay shitlord
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.