[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /tv/ hate Chris Pratt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Why does /tv/ hate Chris Pratt?
>>
nobody hates chris pratt
>>
>>67554625
Damn he's got a big bulge going on in there
>>
>>67554625
Quirky and desperate are not likeable qualities in men.
>>
>>67554625
because he is a gay ass faggot who got popular for that stupid ass marvel shit that was called space avengers
>>
>>67554625
>childish humor
>classic good looks
>innocent naiveté opposite of /tv/'s sad cynicism

chris was the guy dancing at prom and making his date laugh while the fa/tv/irgins were drinking punch in a corner hating everything.
>>
LOOK IM 30 YO AND I CAN MAKE MEMES
AYHYYYYYY
>>
>>67554698
It also shows up during Star-Lord's bath in GotG.
>>
>>67555700
You're mad because you're 15 and still don't know what the 'kids are into'?
>>
>>67554625
Because he's successful and got a sense of humor that makes him popular with the masses. In other words the complete opposite of the majority of /tv/
>>
>>67554698
For you
>>
>>67554625
Because he was in a relatively-recent popular superhero movie, and /tv/ is therefore contractually obligated to hate him.
>>
I like him. He was good in Parks. Never seen the capeshit movies he's in though
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 245x400) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 245x400
>>67554698
He's a big bulge guy
>>
>>67556111
cut or uncut?
>>
His wife was on my flight back from Hawaii last Friday night

I told her that I liked her in Scary Movie but I'm not a fan of her new show, Mom
>>
>>67556167
Recut
>>
File: 1421962928210.png (30 KB, 797x699) Image search: [Google]
1421962928210.png
30 KB, 797x699
I like Chris Pratt, and he seems like he'd make for a genuinely good friend; however--with the exception of Zero Dark Thirty--, the roles he takes are intolerably dull and dumb.
>>
Who cares what /tv/ thinks?

98% of the board is capeshit and Star Wars. That's like if 98% of /mu/ was Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift or 98% of /v/ was Call of Duty or Minecraft.
>>
cus the only thing i can think of when i hear his name is a crisp rat
>>
I like Chris Pratt, I just don't like his flicks.
>>
File: cucktino.jpg (51 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
cucktino.jpg
51 KB, 780x439
>is religious
>stars in manly movies
>is not a cuck
>happily married
>doesn't make brazen political statements

Can't you see there's a reason why /tv/ never shuts the fuck about JJ Abrams and Tarantino movies.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.