[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I saw Fellini's 8½ yesterday... It's pretty much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458455513616.jpg (40 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1458455513616.jpg
40 KB, 540x960
So I saw Fellini's 8½ yesterday...

It's pretty much a film about a director and all of the considerations and hoops one has to go through to create a vision right?

Like, not being truthful while preaching truth in the movie is hypocrisy and we get to see how the director deals with separating himself from the medium and the art.

I feel like I should watch his earlier films, I frankly was lost until it became clear that the movie is a meta-analysis of filmmaking with bits of possible autobiographical elements as to mirror Fellini's struggle and progression in filmmaking.

What now?
>>
who is this cum plum?
>>
who's that testicular temptress
>>
File: 1456138066502.jpg (43 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1456138066502.jpg
43 KB, 540x960
>>67554123
>>67554160

Random slut #14151521987

Now answer me
>>
>>67554088

What now? What ever you want to move onto mate. There's no set in stone route to take with film. If you'd like to watch a film that gives a commentary to the audience like Fellini did (however with completely different contexts) check out The Holy Mountain. If not then watch anything.
>>
>>67554393
Which Fellini would you watch next?
>>
>>67554600

Haven't watched any other Fellini to be honest, my watchlist is too full. I'll get around to more of his stuff eventually but I'm currently moving my way through the Japanese new wave.
>>
>>67554088
I gave your mom eight and a half yesterday
>>
>>67554734

Eight and a half centimetres.
>>
>>67554679
What are you watching from Japanase New Wave?
>>
>>67554829

Watched Woman in the Dunes last night, fucking brilliant. Would recommend.
>>
>>67554860
Thanks sheev, its on my list now
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.