[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, this movie wasn't perfect by any means, but it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: batman v superman.jpg (77 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
batman v superman.jpg
77 KB, 800x533
Admit it, this movie wasn't perfect by any means, but it was pretty fun.
>>
>>67553686
It was the opposite of fun.

I almost got up and walked out but by falcon was asleep.
>>
>>67553686
I get the feeling they cut out scenes of him building that suit
>>
>>67553761
They cut a whole of stuff, including three more nightmare sequences and at least one more fancy party scene.
>>
>>67553718
Ugh, I know what you mean, I tried to walk out but a bunch of inconsiderate assholes blocked the exit door with their anvils, I basically ignored the movie and finished my bucket of crab legs and thought about kristen bell's armpits
>>
>>67553686
No it wasn't. It was filmed gibberish. I kept up with what was happening in 2001: A Space Odyssey and MGS2 better than whatever the fuck was happening on-screen at any given moment in BvS.
>>
>>67553686
why were dialog scenes only 30 seconds long? they were so short, so even when nothing was happening everything felt so rushed and poorly paced.
>>
>>67553686
My wifes son fell asleep in the middle
>>
File: ThisIsBait.gif (534 KB, 472x260) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsBait.gif
534 KB, 472x260
>>67553686
>it was pretty fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 600x217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 600x217
>>67553686
I agree, I came expecting a dour trainwreck, left having seen a solid 7.5/10 movie.

It was defiantly "fun" just not the kind of obnoxious in your face fun we are used to from Marvel.
>>
>>67553686
Can't say I got bored, I rarely do that no matter how bad is the movie, only for the sheer curiosity and desire to understand, but it was such a mess, now that I think about it. Hope I forget it as soon as possible. Don't think I'll ever go to capeshit ever again.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.