[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel Has Won, DC Is Finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: HEY EVERYONE.jpg (31 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
HEY EVERYONE.jpg
31 KB, 660x350
>Marvel won
Is anyone actually surprised?

DC has never made a good live action movie.

DC has Marvel beat in terms of animated movies and animated TV shows.

But Marvel has the live action movies and live action TV shows down pat.

The CW shows Arrow, Flash and Legends? Pretty bad. Supergirl? Completely terrible, not one redeeming quality.

Agents of Shield? Good most of the time, has it's bad moments though. Daredevil is a masterpiece and Jessica Jones is good most of the time, even though it has a few bad moments. Luke Cage looks like it'll be a cool series. Agent Carter is a nice spy series.

In terms of comics, I'd give it to Marvel overall. Too many writes doing different things at DC. Marvel comics are connected better in my opinion. Because you get things like Reed Richards turning evil and it have a huge impact on the smaller stories as well.

The main problems with Batman v Superman was the director choice and most of the casting choices. Affleck as Batman was good, even though he was written terribly. Eisenberg should have been cast as the Joker. It felt like Lex was written like the Joker most of the time. Cavill as Superman was ok, but again, written badly. Gal Gadot shouldn't have been Wonder Woman, and she was written badly. No one else matters enough to list.

Marvel casting and director choices have so far been almost perfect. The only one I would honestly, really change is the Spiderman choice. But I haven't seen Tom Holland in action yet. It's just from his "Hey everyone" in the trailer, he sounds a bit off. Hopefully that'll be fixed in the final movie.

Marvel overall is better than DC. If you prefer DC then you're pretty stupid. That's all there is to it.
>>
Great blog post. Please kill yourself.
>>
capeshit wars belong in >>>/v/
>>
>>67552948
>>67552960
Mad little DC fanboys can't stand that their precious little movie was terrible.
>>
>>67553053
I don't think it was that great, but I also dont blog about it like a gay teenager
>>
>>67552914
nice bait, i rate 8/8

course if your serious you are literally wrong on every point you made. like completely.
>>
>>67554242
>dc fanboy thinks his opinion is fact
LOL
>>
File: 200w.gif (990 KB, 200x106) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
990 KB, 200x106
>>67552914
Mate, don't try it, this is like your own opinion
>>
File: 1456792719178.png (563 KB, 686x475) Image search: [Google]
1456792719178.png
563 KB, 686x475
I'm a big guy for you.
>>
File: Leave CapeKino To Me.jpg (1 MB, 2158x1136) Image search: [Google]
Leave CapeKino To Me.jpg
1 MB, 2158x1136
>>67552914
What did he say?
>>
>>67552914
>Marvel won
Probably

>DC has never made a good live action movie.
That's false, the DK trilogy are already a classic

>DC has Marvel beat in terms of animated movies and animated TV shows.
If we count the animated movies DC is much better than Marvel, much much better

>The CW shows Arrow, Flash and Legends? Pretty bad.
They have their moments, silly and fun. Not even in the same league as DD

>Supergirl? Completely terrible, not one redeeming quality.
It's really bad, yes

>In terms of comics, I'd give it to Marvel overall. Too many writes doing different things at DC. Marvel comics are connected better in my opinion. Because you get things like Reed Richards turning evil and it have a huge impact on the smaller stories as well.
Both Marvel and DC had their moments and often share writers since they're freelance.

>Marvel casting and director choices have so far been almost perfect. The only one I would honestly, really change is the Spiderman choice. But I haven't seen Tom Holland in action yet. It's just from his "Hey everyone" in the trailer, he sounds a bit off. Hopefully that'll be fixed in the final movie.
Marvel has an overview on upcoming things that DC doesn't have and started too late, it always felt like they're in a rush to chase Marvel
>>
The only thing that surprises me is that people are still figuring it out.

Marvel won a long time ago now.
>>
>>67552914
Dear teenage poser,
Fuck off.
When did you read your first comic, last week?
>>
>>67552914
Batman '66
Superman
Superman 2
Batman '89
Batman Returns
Batman Begins
Dark Knight
Dark Knight Rises
>>
File: 1.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
Yes, DC has lost
>>
>>67552914
Neither has Marvel. With capeshit, you can't win
>>
File: 1458703868288.gif (1000 KB, 297x199) Image search: [Google]
1458703868288.gif
1000 KB, 297x199
>>67552914
>Is anyone actually surprised?
Not by anyone with common sense, so of course only DC fags are.
>Marvel won
Hot damn, it feels good doesn't it?
I love it when the good guys win.
This is now a celebration thread.
>>
>>67555152
Most of those are garbage.
>>
>>67555212
Who would of thought that bad movies make money too.
>>
>>67555152
Terrible list.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (507 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
507 KB, 1920x1200
>>67555212
>>67555545
>>
Lol people that care about DC and Marvel

The only reason i like DC or Marvel is because they are the brand of a character I like, like Spiderman or Batman. I dont like DC or Marvel first and then like their characters. And thats what it looks like people do when they argue Dc vs Marvel.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.