[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain America Civil War thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Civil War.jpg (49 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Civil War.jpg
49 KB, 600x300
Don't mind me, just making a thread for a superhero movie that will actually be good despite being hyped, unlike something that is rated 29% on Rotten Tomatoes right now.

:^)
>>
Reply to this post and you'll get laid
>>
>We all special unique abilities, how shall we fight?
>Just run at each other
lol
>>
>>67552482
>we're all special unique abilities, why would we fight
BOYS MMMM
>>
File: cap.jpg (161 KB, 625x500) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
161 KB, 625x500
>Marvel won
Is anyone actually surprised?

DC has never made a good live action movie.

DC has Marvel beat in terms of animated movies and animated TV shows.

But Marvel has the live action movies and live action TV shows down pat.

The CW shows Arrow, Flash and Legends? Pretty bad. Supergirl? Completely terrible, not one redeeming quality.

Agents of Shield? Good most of the time, has it's bad moments though. Daredevil is a masterpiece and Jessica Jones is good most of the time, even though it has a few bad moments. Luke Cage looks like it'll be a cool series. Agent Carter is a nice spy series.

In terms of comics, I'd give it to Marvel overrall. Too many writes doing different things at DC. Marvel comics are connected better in my opinion. Because you get things like Reed Richards turning evil and it have a huge impact on the smaller stories as well.

The main problems with Batman v Superman was the director choice and most of the casting choices. Affleck as Batman was good, even though he was written terribly. Eisenberg should have been cast as the Joker. It felt like Lex was written like the Joker most of the time. Cavill as Superman was ok, but again, written badly. Gal Gadot shouldn't have been Wonder Woman, and she was written badly. No one else matters enough to list.

Marvel casting and director choices have so far been almost perfect. The only one I would honestly, really change is the Spiderman choice. But I haven't seen Tom Holland in action yet. It's just from his "Hey everyone" in the trailer, he sounds a bit off. Hopefully that'll be fixed in the final movie.

Marvel overrall is better than DC. If you prefer DC then you're pretty stupid. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>67552699
Shilling
>>
File: 27238.jpg (157 KB, 617x800) Image search: [Google]
27238.jpg
157 KB, 617x800
>>67552448
>>67552448
>>67552448
>>
>>67552699
Nice blog faggot
>>
>>67552482
That's only for the trailers.
>>
>>67552410

What indication is there that it's going to be good?
>>
>>67554570
Winter Soldier
>>
>>67552699
>Agents of Shield? Good most of the time
>Jessica Jones is good most of the time

Nigger please.

In terms of TV shows Marvel wins it hands down for Daredevil alone, but don't you dare try to play up JJ and AoS like a dumb fanboy. You're letting the side down.
>>
>>67554974
But I genuinely enjoy AoS and JJ. Sure they have issues but overall they're good.
>>
>>67554752

Really or are you just joking?
>>
>>67555014
You genuinely enjoying them doesn't make them good, it makes you dumb.
>>
uhmmmmm......
>>
B VS S is amazing, I legitimately don't get what reality this is that no one sees it
>>
>>67552699
As far as live action TV shows go Marvel wins hands down. Flash is actually a better show than Agents of Shield though
>>
>>67555328
Me too! So wanna see it again. Affleck did a 10/10 performance
>>
>Winter soldier considered best marvel cape*kino*
>Russo brothers again directing Civil War
>BvS was suppose to compete with this

Not a Marvelfagbot, but DC has got there butts handed to them this year.

thats only if Civil War is good
>>
>>67552410
Lol that commie Stark is even shown in red colors. They don't even hide it anymore.
>>
>>67555744
Deadpool > BvS
It might be a tossup of what is better between Suicide Squad and Civil war though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.