[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WHY DID THE NAME OF THE PROPHET CROSS YOUR INFIDEL LIPS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: CcqPSmNUsAA8Jho.jpg (52 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
CcqPSmNUsAA8Jho.jpg
52 KB, 600x428
>WHY DID THE NAME OF THE PROPHET CROSS YOUR INFIDEL LIPS?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67551825
>OH GOD MUHAMMAD™ HOLLOW BE HIS NAME MAY HE REST IN PEACE SAVE ME
>>
>>67551825
I thought Batman stoning Lois for not wearing a Burqa was a little extreme. So was Batman cutting that guy's hands off for selling beer.
>>
>That kaffir brought the war TO US.

Only a true kino would explore American foreign policy like this
>>
>that scene where Great Calif Ben slapped Wonder Woman for talking over him

Uncomfortable tbqh
>>
>DO YOU PRAISE ALLAH?
>YOU WILL

Some biting commentary on changing demographics and the refugee situation. Truly capekino.
>>
reddit tier meme tbqhwyf
>>
I thought Bruce setting fire to Martha after saving her just because she wasn't veiled was too much imho
>>
>that awkward 2 minute silence when Ben realised Superman rose again 3 days later
>the 10 minutes of him walking offscreen and all you could hear was a nasheed, the sound of a machete being sharpened and Ben saying
>THERE IS NO GOD BUT THE ONE TRUE GOD while snyder whimpered

Made the story flow less desu
>>
>>67552026
Jesus is actually a prophet in Islam
>>
>>67552058
But he didn't die for our sins, kafir
>>
>That opening scene where Batfleck sees skyscrapers being hit and collapsing and just stands there chuckling to himself before realizing that its just a superhero fight
>>
>that training hype montage where he had link related blasting out
I think X Gonna Give it To Ya would have been a better idea.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQujfE5JLJA
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.