[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"batman vs superman was good" is the new "the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>"batman vs superman was good" is the new "the prequels were good"
>>
>>67551170
So, it's true?
>>
>>67551170
>"TFA was good" is the new "the prequels were good"

FTFY
>>
File: video-tile_458357315739_web.jpg (13 KB, 367x206) Image search: [Google]
video-tile_458357315739_web.jpg
13 KB, 367x206
>>67551194
>>
>"batman vs superman was bad" is the new "sorceror was bad"

fixed
>>
>"Nothing anyone else thinks is good is good" is the new everything.
>>
>>67551398
>"heh, that thing people don't like? I LIKE IT lol trolled you good didn't i"
>>
>grew up with the prequels
>friends and I loved them when we were in middle school
>used to always have battles with our telescopic lightsabers
>loved playing jedi power battles and that pod racing game
>friends and I would occasionally have a star wars night where we watched all 6 movies
>everyone I ever knew who was into star wars considered them great movies and honored members of the star wars universe
>find out years later about the red letter media reviews and that now everyone hates the prequels
>rewatch them
>they're still great
>>
>>67551170
It was alright. Saying it's horrible is an overstatement
>>
>>67551591
>>
Why si Disgust so chubby and why does that make her sexy to me?
>>
>>67551696
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.