[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That movie you have watched multiple of times and yet for some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Thing_poster_01.jpg (780 KB, 2136x3211) Image search: [Google]
Thing_poster_01.jpg
780 KB, 2136x3211
That movie you have watched multiple of times and yet for some reason you shamefully don't own the BLURAY.

I will order it this month

seriously you guys
>>
>>67549794
Blue velvet
>>
>>67549794
>implying /tv/ are not a bunch of cheap skates who watch movies on a shitty laptop let alone purchase a movie now and then
>>
>>67550376
Blu Ray collection threads are always notably sparse.
>>
>>67550400

I can't imagine watching movies on some shitty ass laptop TN panel monitor.
>>
File: 1434727445001.jpg (20 KB, 231x330) Image search: [Google]
1434727445001.jpg
20 KB, 231x330
Blu ray is a shameless fucking jew con to trick people into owning dead physical media.

It's a forced standard designed to lock people into a proprietary format.

There are compression algorithms that allow one to store 4k quality video on a dvd disk.
They're just ignored to get people to buy expensive blu ray players and disks and make torrenting sub optimal. They're also in cahoots with ISPs that implement bandwidth caps. ISPs, movie studios, sony and electronics manufacturers are all in it together.

Same reason video games take up 50gb space on average these days, for no reason.
It's a jew ploy to thwart internet downloads.
>>
>>67550586
Look if you are going to be a autistic sperglord you better do it the right way such never hooking up your monitors with HDMI but with Display Port or DVI-D
>>
>>67550632
But I do.
>>
>>67550586
B.B..but I like owning a physical copy of my favorite movies.
>>
>>67550645

Well we agree on that at least indeed HDMI with it's forced HDCP shit is pure greed.
>>
>>67550400
I think I have seen more Laser Disc collections on /tv/ than BD.
>>
>>67550586
This anon speaks truth
>falling for the blu ray jew
>>
>>67550586
how does this work though, in the minds of the consumers I mean? does torrenting become sub-optimal because the people feel the need to justify spending all that money on a jewray player and subsequently buy more jewrays to stave off the shame of buying into a consumerist fad? what do you think the jew will do now that jewray is virtually dead on its ass?
>>
>>67551584
They will destroy net neutrality and make everyone subscribe to netflix.
There will be brutal bandwidth caps on the rest of the internet, but you'll have to buy subscriptions for services like netflix, facebook and youtube.
>>
Seriously guys though a jew ray player is not expensive...

Even a damn used PS3 can be found for 50 bucks these days
>>
I get the whole Blu Ray thing if you're a collector, but it's so much easier to just torrent a bunch of movies and watch them on your tv than to use individual discs like an old fag
>>
1080P Blu-Ray will stick along for quite a while there are multiple reasons for this I cannot comprehend how the TV manufacturers managed to miss out on these details that made "everyone" switch to HD TVs around 2007-2010 period.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.