[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't they just give the spear to Wonder Woman? She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 680x848) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 680x848
Why didn't they just give the spear to Wonder Woman? She already cut off doomsdays arm and stabbed him a couple of times, she's capable with a weapon especially if it weakens him.

Why did superman decide to fly it into him??????
>>
>>67549283
The whole movie is legit retarded. Don't waste any time thinking about it. It's just bad.
>>
>>67549283
STOP NOWSEVERELYWEAKENED SON
>>
>>67549324
holy shit my sides
>>
File: 1458818850606.jpg (30 KB, 450x244) Image search: [Google]
1458818850606.jpg
30 KB, 450x244
>>67549324
DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO MY TWO SONS AGAIN
>>
>>67549283

Because they have to make Superman a martyr to drive that Jesus parable into the ground.
>>
WW was holding DD in his place with her lasso.
Bats shoots DD in the face with krypto.
Supes launches a spear in DD.

It's pretty legit.
>>
>>67549397
The scene where he's impaled, I could have sworn there was a ray of light shining on him and in the background birds landing on a cross.

I need to wait for a good rip to come out but I could have sworn I saw it
>>
>>67549430
Zack Why did you have Lois throw the spear into water only to have her dig it out moments later??
>>
>>67549283
>Why didn't Thor take the nuke in Avengers and launched it into space?

Because it's capeshit and things don't make sense in capeshit.

Nobody wonders why Tony Stark can survive crashes in his suit even though he should fucking die evritim.
>>
>>67549484
Zack Snyder here, AMA

>Zack Why did you have Lois throw the spear into water only to have her dig it out moments later??

Lois had to throw the spear away from Supes so he could regenerate faster.

Then Supes recovered and went to confront Lex.

Lex unleashes Doomsday.

Lois thinks the spear might help defeat Doomsday and recovers it.
>>
>>67549555

How does Lois make the leap of logic needed to realize that they need the spear when she has no idea what's happening out there
>>
>>67549555
Why didn't you give the spear to Wonder Woman zack. Why zack. Why
>>
>lois lane is clairvoyant and able to teleport
>isn't listed as a meta human

is this the most stupid luthor we've had on screen?
>>
>>67549658
Zack Snyder here, AMA

>How does Lois make the leap of logic needed to realize that they need the spear when she has no idea what's happening out there

Lois is a Pulitzer prize winning reporter. She's a smart girl. Deductive reasoning skills.

She hears cool stuff going on outside and assumes the spear might come in handy later. Turns out she was right.

>Why didn't you give the spear to Wonder Woman zack. Why zack. Why

Because I thought it would be cool to have Superman sacrifice himself the way John Kent did. It's like poetry, you see. It rhymes.
>>
>>67549283
Because he felt responsible of doomsday´s mess, also redemption with humans.
>>
Did you guys notice how the Jesus tainted glass in the Weyne crypt wore a red cape?

It was really subtle
>>
>>67549793

>bruce talks about how his family were hunters
>the next scene he is hunting lexs gang with a hunting rifle that shoots tracking devices

the deepest imagery
>>
>>67549822
>going all the way to the top of a crane with a big ass rifle
>to shoot a tracking bug

What the fuck
>>
>>67549856
It's called hardmode, you pleb.
>>
>>67549283
>Why did superman decide to fly it into him??????
Because if he didn't,doomsday would have just removed the spear and threw it away. He needed to make sure he's die.
>why not wonderman
Because you can't show a woman slapped on screen.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.