[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he hate superman and why did he want superman to kill batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 786x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 786x393
Why did he hate superman and why did he want superman to kill batman
>>
>>67549018
I'm nothing without you batman
>>
>>67549018
Because Zack Snyder is a shitty director and forgot to add that part into the plot, needed to make room for 15 more minutes of people throwing each other into music and BWAAAMMMMMMMM music.
>>
>>67549018
This is why I discard any opinion that is not my own.
I cant believe how poor the comprehension skills of some people are.

He didnt want Superman to kill Batman, he wanted Batman to kill Superman.
He said "Bring me the Bat's head" to Superman just to make him fight, knowing that the alien would perish cause Batfleck had stole the kryptonite.
>>
What was he going to do with Doomsday if Batman did what he was supposed to?
>>
>>67550605
Why bother kidnapping Superman's mom anyway? Batman was already out for Superman's blood and it seems pointless for Lex to incriminate himself in such a way.
>>
>>67550593
You can blame snyder for the cheesy parents death scene and all the crap flashbacks. Plot holes aren't up to the director
>>
>>67550605

This. He wanted to ruin Superman and forcing him to kill Batman, who stole his shit, would be like killing to rabbits with a single stone.

That's also why he created Doomsday. He didn't believed that Batman would be capable of doing anything against Superman, even with the kryptonite that he stole.

The movie ins't smart or complex, but good God... people don't simple don't pay attention nowadays to movies.
>>
In all seriousness, was he gay? His mannerisms and quips seem to suggest so.
>>
>>67550647
So they could have a cool CGI fight at the end.
There is no point to all of this.
>>
>>67550647
>>67550657

He didn't had faith in Batman.
>>
>>67550700
Then why fucking bother at all?
Just create Doomsday and be done with it.
>>
>>67550676
I went and saw the movie at the midnight showing. I was so tired I can hardly remember it now.
>>
>>67550689
Eisenbergs mannerisms don't change
>>
>>67550716

BECAUSE HE WANTED FEEL POWER OVER SUPERMAN AND HELP RUIN HIM FURTHER BEFORE KILLING HIM.
>>
>>67550716
Almost like he wanted to play god or something.
>>
File: 1457935570885.jpg (36 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
1457935570885.jpg
36 KB, 600x350
>Batman stole my kryptonite so i can't use that anymore against Superdouche
>but i've Superdouche under my fingers and i'm going to prove that he's a no good piece of shit
>i'll order Superdouche to kill Batman thus proving my point
>Batman's such a lame fucker that he won't even know what to do with the kryptonite he stole
>he's probably creating a spear or something like a dumb caveman
>i bet he probably lives in a cave too
>he... bat, cave... i'm so clever
>either way when Superdouche come back with Batman's head looking for his witch mommy i'll burn her for him to see and unleash my very own SuperMAN
>then they'll all see
>HMMMM

There.
>>
He was patrician and a lover of Kino.

Juvenile male power fantasies weren't his thing.
>>
>>67550593
>>67550664
>>67549018
based on watchmen reasons for it could easily have been excluded in editing tb h
>>
>>67549018
His motivations are literally spelled out for you throughout the film.

Pretty much every line from him was about power and how it can't be innocent and shit. And how man has to kill god blah blah blah.

I thought this was supposed to be a tv and film board, and yet no one seems capable of understanding even the simplest of movies.
>>
>it's a /tv/ didn't get a film aimed at edgy teenagers episode

Getting tired of these
>>
>>67551186

I think here this questions are mostly bait, so i don't mind, but there many, MANY reviewers with similar doubts and complaints. I'm starting to lose hope in humanity. Not that the movie is good, mind you, but people are complaining about shit that is RIGHT FUCKING THERE. Just pay attention. Just... fuck. Then the niggas don't pay attention and even complain about stuff that is plainly there?

Just fuck my shit up. People are getting dumber.
>>
>>67551186
>I thought this was supposed to be a tv and film board, and yet no one seems capable of understanding even the simplest of movies.

It's capeshit/SW crossposters from /v/, what the fuck do you expect? They see film as mindless consumption for entertainment. Sad thing is they seem to make up over half the board now.
>>
so why doesnt superman just saves his mom?

he has an hour time
he has superspeed
superhearing
can look through anything

they didnt bother killing martha the moment batman shows up so why would they bother killing her when he shows up
>>
>>67551282
It was the same problem with Star Wars.

>How does Rey know how to fly! THIS FILM IS BULLSHIT!!!
>She literally says "I've flown a few ships before"

It's like these idiots have decided to hate the film right form the start and then spend the rest of the movie ignoring the actual plot or dialogue just so they can bitch about it later

I've seen people claim that it's never made clear why Batman doesn't like Superman, despite the entire intro being about that.
>>
>>67551362

Because they will kill her with a flamethrower, it's explained in the movie
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.