[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carol goes for a walk and now people's are going to die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (654 KB, 2000x2667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
654 KB, 2000x2667
Carol goes for a walk and now people's are going to die the episode.
>>
Those are my favorite episodes.
>>
Literally this episode was stupid... Real fucking stupid. I just pray glen gets a bat to his head in the finale and we actually see it. If they cliffhanger I'm genuinely not going to continue watching.
>>
I hope they kill the Mexican cunt, she's annoying as fuck
>>
>>67547062
No one cares m8. This isn't your fucking blog
>>
Let me bust my load next week AMC don't fuckin cock tease me for half a year.
>>
>>67548256
They have a cash-grab spinoff running simultaneously with the original show, shouldn't expect anything from them now
>>
Carol is the backbone of the entire group
you just know that when she takes a hike, peoples are indeed going to die

that's why she has to take a hike every once in a while
otherwise she'd just snap completely

that'd be bad for the rest of the group

Carol knows what she's doing
she'll be back to kick total ass and catch up with everyone in Season 7
>>
>>67546945
thanks for the spoiler dickhead
>>
>>67548329
It runs after the original show you dumbass. And there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
FORCE OF NATURE
>>
>>67549439
it was good to hear him admit it desu senpai
>>
Is Durle actually dead guys?
>>
File: 1457889116131.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1457889116131.png
11 KB, 211x246
>It's a "Saviours teleport behind you and kidnap you" episode
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.