[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Terminator 1 >The Terminator is damaged and wears a pair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: austalavista.jpg (190 KB, 960x1417) Image search: [Google]
austalavista.jpg
190 KB, 960x1417
>Terminator 1
>The Terminator is damaged and wears a pair of sunglasses to hide his inhumanity

>Terminator 2
>The Terminator decides to wear sunglasses at night to look "cool"

This is why T1 > T2
>>
File: tumblr_nzvqctupMe1sxnm1so1_1280.jpg (195 KB, 725x967) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzvqctupMe1sxnm1so1_1280.jpg
195 KB, 725x967
>>67546307

That's a good point.
>>
His vision was augmented.
>>
File: image.jpg (352 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
352 KB, 1242x2208
>making repeat threads

Shiggydiggydooooo
>>
It was the 90's you faggot.
That was the style.
>>
Model 101 naturally likes sunglasses and punk/biker gear.
>>
>>67546307
He wore the glasses so he could blend in better.
>>
>>67546307
>terminator 2 was more human than terminator 1
>he had been reprogrammed, was able to learn things such as empathy and compassion
>had probably spent a reasonable time with John Connor and the human resistance before being sent back in time
>faggot OP is surprised it managed to analyze things such as fashion and dress styles to be able to fit in
>>
another reason T1 > T2

that based 80s score

https://youtu.be/68I3j2luW64?list=RD9a_lOcavDwI
>>
this thread again?? use archive for once
>>
>>67547204
Does this mean they are equally good?
>>
>>67547303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW0RRegO6r0
>>
>>67546307
>catched
>>
He wore leather biker gear because a)big bikers' clothes fit him, b)They provided some protection to his organic parts, just like they do for humans, and c)they covered him up, so damage wouldn't be as visible. He wore the glasses to protect his organic eyes.
>>
How many fucking times are you going to post this thread? I saw this shit last week.
>>
File: rich piana.jpg (12 KB, 283x281) Image search: [Google]
rich piana.jpg
12 KB, 283x281
>>67546307
>hiding your inhumanity
>>
>>67546307
The style of glasses in the second movie look kinda queer with their curves and pinches in the forms, don't you guys think?
Fucking gay.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.