[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the matrix was written by batshit insane trannies while they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: boohoooboo.jpg (97 KB, 1360x924) Image search: [Google]
boohoooboo.jpg
97 KB, 1360x924
>the matrix was written by batshit insane trannies while they fucked each other in ass
>>
I was already suspicious they were McPoyle tier but them both being trannies cemented it
>>
>>67546244
Still a better movie than 90% that comes out these days.
>>
>transsexual incest
That's hot
>>
>annie hall was directed/written by a kiddie diddler
>also, roman polanksi

the real point is, who cares Senpai

Great movies are still great movies.
>>
>>67546244
That just makes it better.
>>
>>67546244
They were just neckbeards who were into traps and whips and kung fu and conspiracies back then. Imagine all the interracial bbc frog sex you would have if you suddenly had a couple of hundred million dollars and no-one to tell you 'no'.
>>
And the person who designed your car probably has a freezer full of dead hookers in the basement.
Doesn't mean you don't still love the shit out of your car.
>>
File: Invisibles.jpg (355 KB, 962x1500) Image search: [Google]
Invisibles.jpg
355 KB, 962x1500
>>67546244
The Matrix was written by Grant Morrison.
>>
they were men at the time

they haven't made a good movie since they became tyrannys

take that tumblr
>>
>>67546419
>not the black lady who claims she also wrote terminator 1
>>
>>67546244
That's why it was so good.
Sane people shouldn't make movies period.
>>
insanity and genius differ only in their results mang
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.