[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
L-O-L
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
L-O-L
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 232x222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 232x222
Take notes, everyone!
>>
>>67545450
>batman vs. superman breaks box office records
>trump seriously considered to lead America
Are you suprised? We are surrounded anons.
>>
>>67546159
t. reddit
>>
>>67545450
>this movie sucked, it was so boring and incoherent
Did you see the reviews before you went?
>yes
But you still paid to see it?
>yes
Then you're the reason it's a 'hit'.
>>
Every fucking movie seems to 'smash' box offices records. Does it even mean anything anymore?
>>
>>67546159
Trump is the best candidate for the presidency of United States, reddit.
>>
>>67546159
sup reddit
>>
>>67546773
Probably says something about the state of inflation and consumer culture.
>>
File: image.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>67546159
>>
I feel like audiences are thirsty for good movies, and will throw money at whatever seems like it'd be some enjoyable escapism for a few hours. A decent to good action/adventure/fantasy movie only comes out every couple months now, and so people eat it up when it hits theaters.
>>
>>67546773

it just sensationalism really
>>
>Smashed box office records
No, it didn't. The Force Awakens, Jurassic World and both Avenger movies all did better. DCucks are just looking for any kind of validation now. Your movie's garbage. Accept it.
>>
>>67545450
If no one liked it, who watched it ?????? Did everyone go to see how bad it was ?
>>
>>67546773
Ticket presales are pretty new, and TFA did a lot to popularize them. Simultaneous openings in multiple international markets are also a pretty new. Actually taking international markets seriously is a recent development. Review embargoes aren't new, but they're kinda rare.

And BvS did all of that and opened on an international holiday weekend.
>>
i think most people would still watch this movie if it really was shitty

couse they want to see the trainwreck
and even bens interview in which he looked heart broken about the reviews was "good" press
>>
>they bought tickets before reviews arrived

lol plebs
>>
File: 4549941-sundippedsuperman.jpg (82 KB, 661x295) Image search: [Google]
4549941-sundippedsuperman.jpg
82 KB, 661x295
>>67545450
>shatters records
>isn't even in the top 5

lol, who wrote this shit?
>>
>>67546927
Movie studios know that the only way they can get people into the cinemas anymore and not pirating is through creating films that are marketed as huge spectacles that have to be seen on the big screen.
>>
>>67547044
Don't they mean shatters Easter records?
>>
Is there even a way to verify something like this? What really stops the studio from lying to create more hype? Considering how quickly WB was to launch the damage control after receiving universal pan, I wouldn't be surprised
>>
>>67547042
>He bases his decisions on what some sjw cuck critic thinks.

Why must Millennials be such trash?
>>
>>67547097
Who gives a fuck about Easter records?
>>
>>67546882
>>67546177
>>67546909
>>67546947
Trump is a con man who would be worth more money if he just left his inheritance in the stock market and you guys are just losers who are falling for his personality cult.

Can't wait for /pol/'s tears when Hillary wins.
>>
>>67547122
>Wastes money to watch movies
Why does Gen X pretend to be superior?
>>
>>67547150
That first part is just not true, and you'd be retarded to believe those dunderheads that couldn't even get their shit in order. The actual amount of money that Trump would have been worth is much much lower than what it is now, and it doesn't account for the extravagant lifestyle that Trump lives, and assumes he'd be stuck living like a middle class wagecuck forever. You're p retarded for believing it desu, though I suppose it's not like I expect you to think for yourself, seeing as how it's likely you're a liberal.

Secondly, Trump has a very good chance at beating Hillary, and I would not at all be surprised if he won. Honestly, this election seems like it's entirely set up for Trump to pull a Reagan and recover from his deficit in the polls, almost tailor made even.

Trump, being the genius he is, picked the best possible time to run for president.
>>
>>67547124
Jesus. He still has the record for most resurrections over Easter
>>
>>67547243
>The actual amount of money that Trump would have been worth is much much lower than what it is now,
Only if you believe he is worth 10 billion. That number is solely based on his say so.
>it doesn't account for the extravagant lifestyle that Trump lives
ok true.
>Trump has a very good chance at beating Hillary
Pretty sure there would have to be a terrorist attack or economic meltdown. Otherwise why would the average person pick a unpredictable Narcissist over a by-the-numbers moderate politician?
>Trump, being the genius he is, picked the best possible time to run for president.
No. he has been talking about running for while now and this is the only time people have been interested.
>>
>>67547243
>Trump, being the genius he is, picked the best possible time to run for president.

I'm voting for Trump so don't get me wrong, but he's run for president a few times before and he's definitely not anywhere near a genius. He's a stupid asshole but he's the best option for our country.
>>
>>67545450
B-B-But... Rotten Tomatoes..., IMDB rates...
>>
>>67547361
>implying Superman didn't die and come back faster

Nigga was barely even in the coffin.
>>
>>67547492
But.... Superman IS Jesus
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 851x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 851x476
>>67546882
God bless Trump.

Fuck globalism and its puppets.

Fuck George Soros.
>>
>>67547376
His net worth, or rather estimates of it, change around a bit, but it's usually estimated to be between 3-9 billion dollars. The actual amount of money that he would have made by investing all of his money into a hedge fund and sitting on it for however long it's been since he inherited the rest of his father's wealth, after already making millions off of a very small 1mil loan, would actually be around 1-3 billion dollars, even adjusting for inflation. The discrepancy came from some jackasses who either wanted to perpetuate a false meme, or didn't know just how much money Trump had and when he aquired it.

>>67547400
He briefly kind of almost not really ran for president under the reform party, and almost but didn't again in 2012. So that amounts to maybe kind of one time he actually ran.

Also, he is most definitely a genius. He has an estimated IQ of 156+, and it's likely even higher than that. This is based off of his SAT scores and admission to Wharton, which required either SAT scores that roughly correlated with this IQ, or it actually required a score of 156 on an IQ test at the time, I can't remember.

>stupid asshole

Confirmed for not knowing anything about Trump, lel
>>
>>67547057
As it used to be. Only nerds and university students and grown ass adults went to the cinema to watch films. People in general went to watch big tentpole spectacle movies. Everything in between was just society waiting for television to be invented and reach it's final form.
>>
>>67547586
>sucking an orange reality show host's dick THIS hard
>>
>>67547613
I'm just saying the truth man, I don't know what problem you have with reality, but let me know how I can help.
>>
>>67547613
>latent homosexual impulses detected
>>>/hm/
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.