[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Because they actually shoot the actor underwater, he's movements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 655x873) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 655x873
Because they actually shoot the actor underwater, he's movements were justified, as to being hindered by the pressure of water pushing against him. BUT, motherfucker is Aquaman. Underwater is his home, where he was born, where he thrives. He should be moving like a Fucking Shark.
>>
>>67545184

He still looked like a fucking idiot trying to look threatening , like Hulk Hogan doing his signature pose.
>>
>>67545184
I instantly thought this as well
Was a terrible scene
>>
>MUH OCEANS

Trying to make Aquaman some kind of badass is so fucking lame. Every time Superman or Batman shows up and they have to deal with Aquaman first because it's his jurisdiction all I think is "oh fuck off you fucking faggot, nobody gives a shit about you or your kingdom."
>>
>>67545323
Isn't it basically the same as other heroes having to deal with Batman every time they wanna do something in Gotham? Granted Gotham is a lot smaller than earth's total oceanic surface but still.
>>
>>67545184
The only Aquaman in my book is and will always be Vinny Chase.
>>
>>67545184
>Aquaman
>Holds his breath underwater
B R A V O S N Y D E R
>>
>>67545421
It just doesn't seem as obnoxious when he does it, probably just biased I dunno
>>
>>67545323
>>>/family guy/
>>
How do you get tattoo ink into the tattoo gun underwater?
>>
>>67545648
Saying it was lame was a bit much I'll agree, I just get so annoyed with his "muh oceans" thing. Having a reaction to the character is a good thing in the end really, I just don't like his territorial shit.
>>
>>67545323
Aquaman is at almost as powerful as Superman.

>>67545421
Yes and no. Batman is just a man. It's rather silly to think that people like Superman, Green Lantern or Flash would need his permission before they decide to catch villains in Gotham. Aquaman would actually put up a fight in such an event.

Of course, Batman does put up fights when stuff like that happens, and he always wins because 1) he's the underdog and it makes for the better story, and 2) he's more popular than all the other heroes. Logically he shouldn't be able to fight them off, but he still does.
>>
>>67545718
They use the ink from speech bubbles.
>>
>>67545867
I responded here >>67545736

Aquaman annoys me not because of the Justice Friends "he just talks to fish" thing, I misspoke.
>>
>>67545718
From a squid
>>
>>67545323
That's why the best version is the Brave and the Bold one where he's a fun loving dad that's really just happy to be there.
>>
>>67545945
Lol good one.
>>
>>67545718
Octopus ink tatoos.
>>
I kinda WANT to see underwater action, because at least that hasn't been done to death, but I'm not exactly having high hopes for this one.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.