[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Han Solo! >Yer a ded man. what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Han Solo.png (2 MB, 1919x804) Image search: [Google]
Han Solo.png
2 MB, 1919x804
>Han Solo!
>Yer a ded man.
what did he mean by this?
>>
Yer was a childhood friend of his and he blames Han for his death.

It's obvious.
>>
File: JamieTTOI.png (178 KB, 396x441) Image search: [Google]
JamieTTOI.png
178 KB, 396x441
I honestly thought he was pic related
>>
>>67545061
Memes man
Memes
>>
I thought /tv/ was exaggerating how awful the movie is, but it's no joke. The casting was fucking terrible, the dialogue is shit; every actor tries to compensate for the dull writing by overly emoting the lackluster phrasing; and the only enjoyable scenes are the cameos. They just stumble through probably all of the most crucial scenes to action sequences that mean fucking nothing except for violence and chances to incorporate muh cgi into the mix.

Why did they have to cast Harrison Ford's pothead son as Kylo, whyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>67545320
omg are you me
>>
>>67545061
tell that to kanjikloob
>>
>>67545061
He meant that the whole scene was a waste of 10 minutes of screentime, seriously what purpose did that scene serve other than to show Solo was a smuggler again?
>>
TEEL THAT TO KANJICLUB
>>
File: Kanji Club.png (2 MB, 1920x802) Image search: [Google]
Kanji Club.png
2 MB, 1920x802
>>67545409
>>67545486
>>
>>67545061
I kept thinking it was Mark Ellis from SchmoesKnow
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.