[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't critics like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (699 KB, 850x1205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
699 KB, 850x1205
I stepped out of the theater after watching Batman v Superman Dawn of Justiceā„¢ and literally fell to my knees and thrust my arms into the air.

"SNYDER!!!!" I cried.

I cried so much for the first time in my life.

I went in to the movies jaded and cynical after reading all the /tv/ posts how much Snyder was a hack, Man of Murder, Stop my invincible son and expected absolutely trash from the movie but I was wrong. So wrong.

I couldn't believe the masterpiece I had just witnessed. I felt like throughout the entire film Snyder himself was speaking to me, thru Metropolis and Gotham, his love and dedication was there. He assured me that a new era of cape movies has arrived, a new era to save us from these lackluster regurgitated capeshit movies we are accustomed to.

During the battle with Doomsday, the people around me were so enthralled and were convulsing and speaking in tongues, their spit and tears flying everywere, some landing on me, but I didn't care. I was already in full spasm from the orgasmic capekinography I was seeing.

As the movie ended, everyone in the cinema cried. Like wailing and sorrowful crying. Nobody said a word but everyone in there had the same feeling. "Forgive us Snyder for we do not know what we have done"

In all seriousness this a solid 12/10.

I'm still wiping my tears as I try to relive that moment, I'm afraid I will never experience this exhilarating joy and sadness ever again in my life.

Thank you Snyder... Thank you...
>>
>>67543094
K enough with the memes
Is this movie good or not
I want to see it tonight
>>
I'm an expert in Kabbalistic and ancient Hebrew and Aramaic numerology and the values of the letters that make up S-n-y-d-e-r are exactly the same as "Christ" or "he who is anointed by G-d"
If you translate "Deborah" it gets even weirder
>>
>>67543180

It's shit
>>
>>67543180
>asking other people what to think of a movie

topkek
>>
>>67543180
It's bad
>>
>>67543180
If you like man of steel, you'll love this. If you arent a fan of man of steel, you could stay clear.
>>
>>67543180
its good

coming from guy who has never read a comic and liked superman 78 and spiderman 2 (raimi). take that for what you will
>>
Everyone one in this board is fucking retarded, I swear to god.
>>
>>67543180
It's really bad, so no
>>
>>67543180

watch it and form your own opinion
>>
>>67543180
Form your own opinion. I fuckin loved it, but I can see why some people don't. It's a different take on Lex and Batman than fanboys want. But a lot of people don't like it because the first half is all character driven, quite slow, and they're pissed because there's very little action. If you're open to new interpretations of the characters and you aren't an adhd pleb, you'll like it.
>>
>>67543180
Form your own opinion by spending precious time and money. Who needs reviews. Just buy everything
>>
>>67543180
it's kino
>>
>>67543094
>trying to start your own meme
<bravisimo
>>
>>67543180
Honestly really solid flick.
Bats is executed well and all the doomsday shit is really just the obligatory cartoony monster fight.
>>
>>67543180
legit 8/10
>>
>>67543094
>Jason Mamoa advertised on poster
BRAVO SNYDER
>>
>>67543180
It has glaring flaws, moreso than MoS, but it is genuinely enjoyable.
>>
>>67543180
It's an incredible cinematic experience. But be warned that it might possible you might not get it.
>>
>>67543180
Its not even close to 3/10 on tomatoes, its easy 7 or 8 /10 depending how much you know about DC comics.

In my case its Almost as good as Winter soldier, just even less funny fart jokes and memes, a true capekino.
>>
>>67543827
>all the doomsday shit is really just the obligatory cartoony monster fight.
Except it's not
>>
>>67543992
It is
>>
>>67543180
It's a solid 12/10.
>>
>>67543180
hate capeshit but this was great
>>
>>67543094
I honestly don't know. It was probably the most enjoyable comic book movie I've seen as far as a Batman fan goes
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.